Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elara, Jupiter Pickup Bug

soundtea

Played Jupiter survival twice today, and both times have had periods where absolutely nothing could be picked up or activated (notably the LS capsules). Notably in that rectangular room with the reflective floor. Even missed out on a rare mod due to it. it can't be the connection, as I was a client both times and enemies were moving normally

Anyone else been having problems in that mission?

Edit:Derp, it was Jupiter.

Edited by soundtea

I had this happen today on Elara (Jupiter). I was a client but the host couldn't pick up anything either until 5 minutes. I was able to pick up life support, mods and ammo as long as it didn't touch the ground. Once it touched the ground I couldn't get it.

had same problem on jupiter tho  .. was doing corpus survival on elara i guess , whole team couldnt pick up ls capsules or any pick ups ..

Sounds like my problem. Even ammo and energy orbs were unable to be picked up. And the prompt appeared to hit LS, but pressing X did nothing.

Yeap, this was the room I noticed the issue in too.

Well this at least narrows it down to the room this happens in. It also seems to last into the connecting tiles outside. and stops when you reach another big room where capsules spawn.

That is usually a laggy host, but I know of one area that triggers a slide show on my pc on Elara, so maybe it also does for the host which in turn stops looting/using items

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/226054-hunting-hitches/page-5#entry3040552 for screen shots of it

That's the thing, host couldn't pick up or activate LifeSupport either, we ran out of LS with 2 posts standing in that area.  But in the other areas everything worked fine.

I've had this problem across Jupiter--it always seems to happen Gas City tileset, and it starts up in the area with the low over-hanging ceilings where a lot of life support pylons spawn.  It happened to me when I was doing a dark sector as well.

I've experienced the problem while both hosting and joining, and my internet connection is more than suitable.  It happens whether or not Vacuum is equipped, although Vacuum makes the problem worse because the items tend to accumulate and obscure your line of site.

Just learned the problem isn't contained to survival. had two instances of this room pop up during the infestation invasion. And both times nothing in the room could be picked up at all, the effect went away on any items outside the room.

Edited by soundtea

• 2 weeks later...

There's a specific area on Elara where this happens, it's the area with brown floors and slopes. Initially, things are fine when one enters this area, but as time goes on dropped items along with life support drops can no longer be picked up on the brown floor, a little later, abilities can't be activated anymore within that area. Finally, although the "press X button" icon appears when positioned properly near the life support device, pressing it gets no response at all, no matter how many times one presses.

Thanks again for the great game. Am hoping that this bug gets squashed soon.

This has been happening to me also on Elara.

I took screenshots of the area, but I cannot for the life of me find an "insert picture" in the reply screen.

the area in questions is a longish hallway with two levels. The room can spawn 3 air canisters and the middle portion is raised about a story above the two outer bits.  

Looking side on like:

__A___

__A___/             \__A__

Where "A" is the canister location.

To further clarify. Only the bottom area wont let you pick stuff up. and once you leave the doors/airlock at either end its all good again.

Edited by Heveeload

Greetings mates. I have also encountered this issue. It happened on Elara,Jupiter. The game worked fine for the first ten minutes,but as time progressed, less and less items could be picked up. In my case,the entire map was affected and not just the room mentioned in the posts above. I could not revive,activate the capsule or collect any item(Besides credits),but I could use my abilities,until I ran out of energy,that is. As we couldn`t collect any energy orbs, we just finished the mission. My teammates experienced the issue as well.

Down below is a picture of a rather annoyed nekros,standing on top of a mod :)

L2UaDx2.jpg

Good luck and good hunting Tenno.

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname

Thank you!

I actually just ran the infestation alert to take screenshots of the room that bugs for me.

I've had this problem, friends have had this problem, and it does not matter who the host is.

*The "X" button stops working. I've had to abort the normal mission because i couldn't open doors. I've run a duo on it, and once the 2nd person leaves, the doors become "unstuck".

*Camera moves to inside the head of the warframe. You have to keep moving to see what's going on.

*Items float around the carrier/are walked over and never picked up.

Here's a pic of the room the problem starts in for me. It usually has a set of double doors that needs to be opened.  http://i.imgur.com/ktBTM8X.jpg

Edited by .Lilith.