Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elara, Jupiter Pickup Bug

soundtea

Nice to know, in a twisted sort of misery loves company sense, that I'm not the only person this happened to. I was mildly annoyed up until I shot a Corpus capture target with a Vectis headshot in that room and couldn't capture him on the stupid reflective floor, no matter where I stood relative to him.

Ruined my day, too-- I'd found a whole lot of really nice loot that mission.

I just finished a Invasion mission against the Corpus and I could not pick up the Detron part that Zanuka dropped.  I dunno, but I was using Carrier and even my teammate at the time said he couldn't pick it up.  Not sure if he had the Carrier sentinel, though.  I *think* it might be a bug because:

1) Carrier (with vacuum equipped) picked it up but it looked like it was *teleporting* toward my Carrier and just stayed underneath Carrier until I passed a certain distance and the Detron part teleported back back to it's original spot.

2) When the Detron part was underneath Carrier, I jumped and still could not receive it from Carrier even if my frame was touching the orb.

3) I stood directly over it and I still received no part.

bug.png

Should I report this to Support?

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

You're playing on the tileset that Alad V hangs out in, aren't you... I recognize this tile. I've had that issue at least twice occur twice in the same location. Additionally, I've been locked out of activating door panels (and lockdown panels) in this tile as well. It's caused a few boss runs to end with a restart.

I probably should submit a formal error report at some point... Knowing that it's broken and letting DE know are two very different things.

Edited by Sswordplay

That room causes a lot of issues with item pickups. I recommend you go to support and see what they can do for you.

That's right. Better to send a ticket.

There're bugged rooms/areas on Jupiter and Ceres - you can't pick up anything (Loot, En & HP spheres, you can't even activate O2 support).

DE knows this problem, hoping, it'll be fixed soon™.

You're playing on the tileset that Alad V hangs out in, aren't you... I recognize this tile. I've had that issue at least twice occur twice in the same location. Additionally, I've been locked out of activating door panels (and lockdown panels) in this tile as well. It's caused a few boss runs to end with a restart.

I probably should submit a formal error report at some point... Knowing that it's broken and letting DE know are two very different things.

I have sent a ticket regarding that room. That is one where a panel can not be activated and you are forever blocked to continue. Unfortunately, they do not have a fix for it yet at this time.

Nice, thank you Rebecca.

I can now take something other than Carrier with me on my Sensor farming!

NB. Not guaranteed, but I could usually get pickups by letting carrier grab them and then running off to another tile if I needed to :)

Edited by Egg_Chen