Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus, Your Next Bish

RoboticApplesWithLasers

No, it is simply a bad idea, in my opinion.

My friends, for far too long have sat by and listened as Kubrows to our master. It is time to show our fangs. You can't control us lotus and we will serve who we see fit.

What do you think about the idea of abandoning lotus.
What does DE think about letting players permanently align themselves with a faction. Possibly as part of the diverging clan tech system.

My friends, for far too long have sat by and listened as Kubrows to our master. It is time to show our fangs. You can't control us lotus and we will serve who we see fit.

What do you think about the idea of abandoning lotus.What does DE think about letting players permanently align themselves with a faction. Possibly as part of the diverging clan tech system.

I don't want to abandon her ever!

What do you think about the idea of abandoning lotus.

What does DE think about letting players permanently align themselves with a faction. Possibly as part of the diverging clan tech system.

note: you don't have to leave lotus, if you do you could join red veil darvo, stalker's funhouse. Anyone with a lore reason for taking you. (Some factions might require players to do certain things or behave a certain way. Ie it takes serious S#&$ to join stalker)

give me a button to turn off the background-radio-voice in the space-ship and im happy, lotus !

if not, you can count on a total war on you asap, lotus, i will not run again to pull the hot potatoes out of the fire in the entire universe ! )8=

ps: appearing nekkid in my dreams will not help you out, lotus, i dont care, i have to wear always this "whole-body-condoms aka warframes", it doesnt really touch me !!!

Edited by RVNN3R

I say if people want to abandon let them.

Benefits of Abandonment:

-Feel smugly superior.

-Free agent, spend all day negotiating contracts for missions instead of playing them.

-No unsolicited advice during missions.

Cons to Abandonment:

-Unable to participate in events since Lotus organizes and pays out rewards for these.

-Unable to do weekly Gift of the Lotus alerts.

-No air capsule deliveries during survival missions, must survive on drops from enemies only.

-No free Grustrag Bolt Release schematic, have to buy from marketplace.

-No alert notifications, you're the last to know about anything.

Edited by MM209

If it stops her from *@##$ing about making Mirage WHEN I ONLY HAVE THREE SLOTS THAT I'M ALREADY USING AND DON'T INTEND TO UNLOCK ANY FOR AWHILE then yes.

Sigh. But seriously, I like this idea.

Aligning yourself with another faction of Tenno that has different goals from the Lotus' idea of "balance", thereby providing a more dynamic view of who the Tenno can be other than a singular, flat identity.

The problem is that it would require more voice acting (Something has to replace Lotus) and adding these other factions into the game. And that time and effort could be better spent on other things like getting all the warframes and weapons primed or balancing drops in the void and other things.

Edited by Taramafor

If it stops her from *@##$ing about making Mirage WHEN I ONLY HAVE THREE SLOTS THAT I'M ALREADY USING AND DON'T INTEND TO UNLOCK ANY FOR AWHILE then yes.

Sigh. But seriously, I like this idea.

Aligning yourself with another faction of Tenno that has different goals from the Lotus' idea of "balance", thereby providing a more dynamic view of who the Tenno can be other than a singular, flat identity.

The problem is that it would require more voice acting (Something has to replace Lotus) and adding these other factions into the game. And that time and effort could be better spent on other things like getting all the warframes and weapons primed or balancing drops in the void and other things.

Edit: Accidental double post. And I seem to suck at quoting when not quoting a whole post. So... Italicizing that.

Edited by Taramafor

You're all taking this way too seriously.

Warframe is a GAME.

A direction like this would take the GAME in new directions and open up lots of new, interesting gameplay elements.

And for the record it isn't straight up abandoning the Lotus, it's signing up to assist the Grineer/Corpus for a reward or if you just prefer said faction.

YES THE LORE SAYS THIS AND THAT AND OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE THE LORE SAYS IT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

The lore is a story written by the people who made the game, they can bend it just as much as they can bend the game.

Stop restricting yourselves by tying yourselves down to the lore and open your eyes more often.