Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Some of you might have noticed a small hotfix today. Here's what it contained: 

HOTFIX:

1. Fixed the Scindo Prime handle appearing as a loc string in game

2. Fixed the Nyx Prime Helmet icon being a default image
3. Added improvements to AI spawning logic for Operation Cryotic Front 

I think it was kinda fixed.  It looks like clan members who logged in after the update are showing correct Now, but ones who haven't are still wrong.  Anyone else?

This appears to be correct. Our members who have shown up since the update, are showing correctly. Those who have not logged in since before 14.5 are still showing as crazy offline times.

I think it was kinda fixed.  It looks like clan members who logged in after the update are showing correct Now, but ones who haven't are still wrong.  Anyone else?

hmm i'll check 

This appears to be correct. Our members who have shown up since the update, are showing correctly. Those who have not logged in since before 14.5 are still showing as crazy offline times.

oh i sure hope so!

Tactical Alert Schedule:

October 3rd @ Noon EDT until October 8th @ Noon EDT 
AVALANCHE OFFENSIVE

October 10th @Noon EDT until October 13th @ Noon EDT
HYENA FACILITY

Whoa.... 

To be clear on this, are you saying the Avalanche Offensive (bunch of super hard Eximus) is going to be a "Tactical Alert" on PS4 (low conclave loadout)?  The two events are combined?

Whoa.... 

To be clear on this, are you saying the Avalanche Offensive (bunch of super hard Eximus) is going to be a "Tactical Alert" on PS4 (low conclave loadout)?  The two events are combined?

Avalanche Offensive will be the same as it was on PC, but it'll be listed in game as a Tactical Alert. 

PLEASE HELP !!!

I still can't play the warframe update 14.5 Operation : Cryotic Front !

I got the notice like

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again."

The problem is that... My system update is already up to date... It says here 1.76...

My warframe is also up to date... On the outside its already 14.5

But when i try to open it... It went to download another update for like 2712kb

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I dont know what to do now!!!