Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Can we please get 2 Hotfixes?

One for the trading system. The game freezes very often, when I try to select the stuff for the trade.

Second for the Dragon Nikana. The "Sugatra" on the end of the Dragon Nikana has no animaton since the newest Hot Fix. It's only stiff.

Thanks DE. Keep up the great work and thanks to Drew for all the Informations.

The game is lagging so much that this game is simply unplayable, with the extra time DE gets you would think it would work? Nope and the mod ui is just atrocious... But now im getting used to it so its okay haha. Also LOVE the tileset. Need more as soon as possible :/

Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

The game is lagging so much that this game is simply unplayable, with the extra time DE gets you would think it would work? Nope and the mod ui is just atrocious... But now im getting used to it so its okay haha. Also LOVE the tileset. Need more as soon as possible :/

I really like the one on Europa but I feel like you get hung up a lot on little rocks and ledges and such. Hopefully in the future they can smooth that out a bit.

Overall I'm happy with the update and how everything works but one thing that I truly feel needs immediate attention from the devs even a hotfix if possible is invite system is jacked up again. Setting it on ALL, FRIENDS, or NONE make no difference you still get invites from everyone. Noting irritates me more than 15-20 random invites while I'm in a mission.

Just want to give DE a big thanks for everything this update has brought, not only did we get actual hotfixes for bugs, but we got Nyx prime access with PC, even though we're behind them still! this right here shows that they are trying their hardest to make everyone happy, and are doing the best they can to eliminate the PC favoritism that's plagued the game since it was released on our platform!

So thanks DE for all the awesome content, and for not making us sit and watch PC play with Nyx prime without us!