Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Tactical Alert Schedule:

October 3rd @ Noon EDT until October 8th @ Noon EDT 
AVALANCHE OFFENSIVE

October 10th @Noon EDT until October 13th @ Noon EDT
HYENA FACILITY

Just noticed that the Hyena tactical alert started this morning, so the original post with the dates need updating.

In fact, I was out most of the time during the Avalanche offensive and thought I had plenty of time to complete it after I got back.  Luckily, I came home in time to finish that.

Perhaps they pushed up the timing because 14.8 is already in cert and expected to be released soon.

Tactical Alert Schedule:

AVALANCHE OFFENSIVE

HYENA FACILITY

Just noticed that the Hyena tactical alert started this morning, so the original post with the dates need updating.

In fact, I was out most of the time during the Avalanche offensive and thought I had plenty of time to complete it after I got back.  Luckily, I came home in time to finish that.

Perhaps they pushed up the timing because 14.8 is already in cert and expected to be released soon.

The starting date for Hyena Facility was bumped up, so PS4 players have a couple extra days to complete it. 

Tactical Alert Schedule:

AVALANCHE OFFENSIVE

HYENA FACILITY

X-Box just got 14.8 sent to cert what about ps4???????????????????

for some reason when the latest tactical alert arrived i couldn't access any of the chat tabs not even region. it looks like it's loading it but it never shows up. i am not worried as i trust this will be magically resolved in the next hotfix or update, but i just thought i would share my situation with you huys to see if anyone is having the same issue or is it just me ? Thx and see you in game ;)

for some reason when the latest tactical alert arrived i couldn't access any of the chat tabs not even region. it looks like it's loading it but it never shows up. i am not worried as i trust this will be magically resolved in the next hotfix or update, but i just thought i would share my situation with you huys to see if anyone is having the same issue or is it just me ? Thx and see you in game ;)

This should be resolved now. One of the matchmaking servers got botched, but it should be fixed.

I swear U14 has so many bugs that make this game unplayable. It just did it to my mastery rank 9 test. Pressed x to confirm I was ready and it went to the loading screen and then brought me right back to the liset. I'm like WTF because I didn't even get a chance to try and it said I have to wait a day even though I never did the test. That and there's been times when the pause menu is stuck on screen and there's when I can't trade...just many problems.

The search function would have served you well I think. There are several threads about the rank up bug. As well as a viable workaround. Resetting Warframe just prior to testing works to near 100% accuracy in preventing this bug. I only say near 100% because very few things in life are 100%. I have personally near seen nor heard of it failing. Getting stuck in menus and ship segments is easy as well. Just go to navigation and it will move you to the front of the ship and get rid of the menu. The trade thing is anoyying but I'm sure it will get fixed soon.