[DE]Rebecca

Update 14.8.0: Nyx Prime

Is this the big update for the week or is there still something comming on wednesday?

So Nyx Prime? Is that image her pure form or is that Nyx Prime covered in the new prime armor?

I think you messed up the helmet. Now she looks like a Xenomorph cosplayer.

Also i know the artist pick the prime weapons according to what they feel they can gilden up the best at the given moment, but when you allready bundle it into a pack with the new Prime Warframe wouldn't it make more sense to pick at least a weapon that fits the character?

While we all use weapons according to what we think looks good or funny (or has the highest DPS), at least you could still try to set up the idea that the weapon fits the frame's aesthetic.

A psychic powered agile looking Warframe like Nyx doesn't look like a giant axe would fit her. That would have fit better on Rhino or Frost Prime.

Additional to the weired thing with the energy color, seems like the sound of the hikou prime is much louder then anythign else or doesn't gets reduced when you reduce the ingame volume.

Is this the big update for the week or is there still something comming on wednesday?

So Nyx Prime? Is that image her pure form or is that Nyx Prime covered in the new prime armor?

I think you messed up the helmet. Now she looks like a Xenomorph cosplayer.

Also i know the artist pick the prime weapons according to what they feel they can gilden up the best at the given moment, but when you allready bundle it into a pack with the new Prime Warframe wouldn't it make more sense to pick at least a weapon that fits the character?

While we all use weapons according to what we think looks good or funny (or has the highest DPS), at least you could still try to set up the idea that the weapon fits the frame's aesthetic.

A psychic powered agile looking Warframe like Nyx doesn't look like a giant axe would fit her. That would have fit better on Rhino or Frost Prime.

how are u going to say they "messed" up on the helm when they made it up

YES! 

I've been waiting for a Nyx or Banshee prime and i have been given one!!! Thankyou! And i'm very pleased! She looks fantastic and im so happy she's not just a "Nyx" with some shiny trim like the first Primes were! I Can't wait to see a Banshee Prime and a Valkyre Prime. ;) 

I think Banshee Prime should be whimsical or a little more like Mag (basic) only because she is suppose to be stealth. Now i've heard alot about Valkyre Prime. The one thing i agree with is her prime form should be Her BEFORE she was experimented on!! A crown upon her head and claws that can cut concrete!

DE y u all do me this every time it have a up i get update failed. And the steam thay say game can be run this is just bull S#&$ can u all fix it 

how are u going to say they "messed" up on the helm when they made it up

Because i think the helmet does not look good based on what i think a good prime helmet should look like, so i think they "messed up" by not giving Nyx Prime a stylish helmet, but rather one that looks tacky and overblown.

While the decorations of the helmet itself look fine, the horn becomes comical large with the reinforcements at the back of the head, making the entire helmet stretched out looking.

It's not Mag Prime level of ugly looking, but definetly not a great follow up to what Loki Prime delivered.

Of course that's just my lowly opinion and i might very well be the only one who thinks like that.

Edited by Othergrunty

So, can we ever, ever expect one or both of the following:

Less void dilution.

Improvements to the void/corrupted.

Please can the devs stop putting new content behind the worst part of the game?

• Upvote 1

Lets talk DE when you finally decide to give us a PvE end game that does not revolve around mindless grinding. 

Thanks alot DE nyx was allready one of my fav frames! Just got all the parts and bp and building now, will rush the bp tomorrow when parts are done!

Wow, and here I was hoping we would no longer be subject to super terrible prime weapons this time around, since we got rid of Bo last time... 

Guess I can hope the next prime access has something significantly better than Hikou and Scindo, because I swear the devs are looking at usage statistics and cleaning out the ol' closet of boring stuff nobody will use otherwise.

Told you who the Nyxt prime was... :)

Nice D.E. !

Edit : An update on tuesday? :D

I guess I can say that they updated the game just in the ......NYX OF TIME :D 

• Upvote 1

Because i think the helmet does not look good based on what i think a good prime helmet should look like, so i think they "messed up" by not giving Nyx Prime a stylish helmet, but rather one that looks tacky and overblown.

It's fine to have opinions, however beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can easily say Loki's helm looks far more overblown with its horn-like appendages. Or Mag's zany cyclops look. Or Ember's literally flaming mohawk. They're ALL overblown, and thus Nyx's helm fits.

"Fixed an issue with thrown melee weapons (Glaive Prime/Kestrel) losing weapon functionality if they perform a ground slam attack when they are already close to the ground while in melee mode."

OMGTHANKYOUSOMUCH!!!

• Upvote 1