Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Accessories

RIOT

They looked cool in the preview on the site. But once I got them they are not what I expected the level of quality to be. I hate that you are not giving the option to change the gold in the armor parts, and the leg armors are not modeled right and clip in to the shin of the frame. The Sugatra are not a fabric and have awful physics. You can also not change the old.

I am very displeased with this and having to spend $50 on something that is at this level of or more so lack of care and customization is unacceptable.

Yeah and the $50 still seems insane to me, drop the price to $15-20 and get rid of the boosters and I'd easily consider buying the prime armor set.

I don't know the statistics but I bet if they sold the accessories in a separate pack for what you mentioned (15 to 20$) I bet they would make more money, because more people would consider buying it.

Edited by RIOTx

It's ridiculous that DE just doesn't listen...I'm pretty sure it was already made clear that accessory access without the stupid boosters was something that a lot of people very much wanted...

Why do they shoot themselves in the foot by avoiding to give this stuff to veterans at a reasonable price that have 0 interest in boosters (for very obvious reasons)

Edited by Shehriazad

It's ridiculous that DE just doesn't listen...I'm pretty sure it was already made clear that a accessory access without the stupid boosters was something that a lot of people very much wanted...

Why do they shoot themselves in the foot by avoiding to give this stuff to veterans at a reasonable price that have 0 interest in boosters (for very obvious reasons)

Ive spent 250 on Grand Master, since then I have no interest on big packs with plat and boosters, cause i still have plat to spare. Id have spent another 100 already (25 per prime access) if they had put accessories separately. Just from me, DE has lost a good chunk of extra money. I almost bought the pack that came out today, but Im gonna keep my standards and wait until the day they actually understand what they are losing.

No fancy cosmetics for me :(

It's ridiculous that DE just doesn't listen...I'm pretty sure it was already made clear that a accessory access without the stupid boosters was something that a lot of people very much wanted...

for realz! I know it's been said in the past but if they reduced the prices on their plat and their prime accessories. they could make MAJOR BANK(ithink)

this actually reminds of a video I saw the other day explaining why some F2P games have ridiculous prices on some items. IIRC, something like there are certain players who just got NUTS and buy EVERYTHING and they rely on these types of players to make money.

I want to give DE money... but not when it costs me any more then 15 or 20$ (apart from when I bought a founder pack)

Edited by RIOTx

for realz! I know it's been said in the past but if they reduced the prices on their plat and their prime accessories. they could make MAJOR BANK(ithink)

this actually reminds of a video I saw the other day explaining why some F2P games have ridiculous prices on some items. IIRC, something like there are certain players who just got NUTs and buy EVERYTHING. I want to give DE money... but not when it costs me any more then 20$ (apart from when I bought a founder pack)

I want to support DE but with a reasonable deal. Boosters just don't appeal to everyone. The vets are being f***ed on the deal. This is only the release day. They can still change it and make a better deal for everyone

The armour while not bad, somehow to big for my taste, espceially the chest and shoulder pieces. The chest piece stands away body way too much.

I do not use sugatras, so I can not comment on them.

But the scindo for the Nyx, please...

Edited by MichaelSD

Tbh, I think that the whole pack is too expensive, boosters or not. I mean, i bought founders package for 250, if I dropped 140 or 50 per prime access I'd end up spending thousands of dollars for no good reason. I think it would be cheaper to just buy the plat and use the plat to get the prime stuff.

I also think that founders should get a discount, and I may just put something to that effect in the feedback forums :P

I would also be willing to pay for that armor set, looks pretty amazing. But 50$ is just too much and boosters are basicly useless to me so i'd say, sell the armor and sugatra(maybe) separetly so that people have the choice to buy the armor alone or the whole set of acessories. I think DE could make a lot more money like that, considering the "not so rich" players like me.

I really hope DE see this post/topic.

Edited by Stoner74

Tbh, I think that the whole pack is too expensive, boosters or not. I mean, i bought founders package for 250, if I dropped 140 or 50 per prime access I'd end up spending thousands of dollars for no good reason. I think it would be cheaper to just buy the plat and use the plat to get the prime stuff.

I also think that founders should get a discount, and I may just put something to that effect in the feedback forums :P

IMO founders shouldn't get a discount. we already got something that NO ONE else can get. it wouldn't be fair too the rest of the player base if founders got a discount.

THEY SHOULD however lower the prices to buy plat and prime access related things.

Edited by RIOTx

I paid $50, but then, I also still have a use for the boosters because I solo and just can't bring myself to suffer through a sechura run for fast ranking.  I kinda like using my weapons.  I mostly paid the $50 so that I could make Excalibur prime look like Excalibur prime though.  Also, it's been a while since we had accessories that looked full and sizeable.  I wish DE would model fore arm and thigh armor to go with the shoulders and shins though.  I'd like a full "suit" of armor.

Had the option been available, I would have just gotten the accessories for $15-20 and suffered without the boosters.