Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Accessories

RIOT

I have all the weapons and warframes maxed already, so 90 day boosters are useless. I really want the accessories but its a terrible deal atm because half the stuff I'm paying $50 for I can't use.

Possibly replacements for the boosters:

1. Prime Avatars.

2. Platinum.

3. Remove the boosters and slightly reduce the price.

Edited by tcooc

I don't think they're being intentionally exploitative. The prime accessory pack was created due to player feedback so that players could get the exclusives without paying ~$150 for the highest tier of prime access.

I think the decision was a bit rushed and they didn't think through the fact that half the pack might be useless to some dedicated players.

Edited by tcooc

I don't think they're being intentionally exploitative. The prime accessory pack was created due to player feedback so that players could get the exclusives without paying ~$150 for the highest tier of prime access.

I think the decision was a bit rushed and they didn't think through the fact that half the pack might be useless to some dedicated players.

I can definitely see this.

I get that they want people to have to pay a certain amount in addition to the armor, but if it were something that most longtime players could use it, like plat, I'd buy it instantly.  I normally wait till i get a 50% off log in bonus or a steam sale, but would gladly pay full price, and I'm sure many other people would as well, and on top of that the price for the armor.

I would like to see the Misa Prime in Stores... even for 20-30$ or more i would buy it.

I already begun to buy Embers PA step by step... but in the end, i wasn't able to buy the Syandana, before DE released Rhinos PA.
Now i have some expensive stuff, i dont want nor use :(

Personally I do have a use for the boosters, but I only want the armor. I'd drop $20 on the armor alone if it was a seperate thing.

I'd easily dump $50-$60 if it had any amount of plat over 300. Even though I could probably do with some boosters, there's nothing worth levelling because I have no plat for potatoes >:(

The amount thats priced on these cosmetics/boosters should compensate some platinum because the bundle would be worth buying to others if it did. That alone would equal more revenue because more would obviously buy.

The only explanation i can think of is to why DE wouldnt change this is not because of revenue, but to keep the cosmetics limited to its exclusivity. The logic is if too many people have these items, then it wouldn't feel exclusive anymore. This still is a terrible reason tho, considering the Prime Access store last only 3 months giving time for everyone to grab so I don't think that's realistic.

In that case if Prime Access wasn't they're main source of income as mentioned before, why not give more in the bundles or bring more bundles to the picture? I don't see why we only have 3 main bundles and a seperate Accessory pack when more bundles brings more options and more buyers to the table.

The amount thats priced on these cosmetics/boosters should compensate some platinum because the bundle would be worth buying to others if it did. That alone would equal more revenue because more would obviously buy.

The only explanation i can think of is to why DE wouldnt change this is not because of revenue, but to keep the cosmetics limited to its exclusivity. The logic is if too many people have these items, then it wouldn't feel exclusive anymore. This still is a terrible reason tho, considering the Prime Access store last only 3 months giving time for everyone to grab so I don't think that's realistic.

In that case if Prime Access wasn't they're main source of income as mentioned before, why not give more in the bundles or bring more bundles to the picture? I don't see why we only have 3 main bundles and a seperate Accessory pack when more bundles brings more options and more buyers to the table.

Definitely agreed with this. We don't need everything to be exclusive.