Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Wallet And Prime Access

IAmTheWar

Question

Long story short, I have some vested interest inpurchasing the prime armor. What I would like to know is if I would need to use the current system(Ultimatepay), Paypal, the upcoming Digital River payment company, or other means, or if I could go through Steam Wallet via Steamcards.

As an aside, this would be the first purchase on ANY kind of game-related medium. Do bear with my ignorance on this since this is the only time I've thought about this since...ever.

6 answers to this question

I was more or less asking if it was possible to use the Steam cards they have in convenience stores and places like Best Buy or if transacting to Steam Wallet was the closest thing I could get to it. When it comes to digital transactions I tend to be a bit more protective.

Steam cards add money to your steam wallet. You can pay for both prime access packs and platinum packs via steam wallet if you have the funds. When you select steam as a payment method, it will deduct funds from your steam wallet. If you lack the required funds, you will be given the standard "add required amount" option or add $15/$25/$50 options.

Just add the funds to your Steam Wallet, then purchase Prime Access through the WF website and when it asks for payment method use Steam, bud.

Done the same twice now.

I was more or less asking if it was possible to use the Steam cards they have in convenience stores and places like Best Buy or if transacting to Steam Wallet was the closest thing I could get to it. When it comes to digital transactions I tend to be a bit more protective.

I never used Steam Cards, but if that adds fund to the Steam Wallet than it will work fine.

Steam Wallet doesn't care where the money comes from.  Just like PayPal doesn't care where the money comes from.  As long as you have sufficient funds in the wallet you can buy warframe stuff.