Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"your Graphics Card Is Not Supported... "

Asbyn

Since today's update (14.8), the Warframe launcher has been unable to launch properly, stating that my graphics card (GeForce GTX 660) is not supported. I'm not an idiot, so I already tried restarting my computer and even re-installed the latest driver(s) (v344.11), to no avail. I had the same issue about a month ago after a previous update, but was able to bypass it by verifying the cache in the Warframe launcher, allowing me to update the client and play the game. No such luck this time, however. At this point, I can only assume this is a problem on DE's end. The driver update only came out a little less than a week ago, so perhaps it's just not recognized by the launcher yet? ...Even 'though I had no problems running Warframe during update 14.7.4 with the very same driver(s), of course.

Swap your DirectX version until you find a solution. That's worked for people in the past. (can't find the thread)

Can't. Both the DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 options are greyed out (which isn't unusual when the launcher isn't responding properly). Trust me, I already tried any and all obvious solutions.