Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Non-Survival's 5Pack Rare Cores.

LadyScootaloo

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. You only got Rare Cores as rewards in void runs and you're complaining about it? Or the other way around, you didn't get enough rare cores and want more?

or

You purchased a rare core pack from the market and got nothing?

Explain what you're trying to say please

Edited by Domaik

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. You only got Rare Cores as rewards in void runs and you're complaining about it? Or the other way around, you didn't get enough rare cores and want more?

or

You purchased a rare core pack from the market and got nothing?

Explain what you're trying to say please

How is this worth it?

(not going to elaborate. feel free to discuss outdated topic.)

He's saying that getting 5 Rare five fusion cores is bad compared to anything else, in, for example, A T4 exterminate. I must agree

Then after completing t4 ext you get 5 rare cores. Win win ?

R5 are great as a reward on surv, much better than Ocells :/

Rare cores are good for endless runs because you get multiple rewards and in the end you can just keep going over and over again until you decide to quit.

On single objective, one time mission keys such as exterminate where you do your thing, get to the end and BAM key consumed is frustrating to get rare cores and nothing else and then having to farm for the same key all over again.

better then getting void keys...

^ Nice.

I enjoy receiving the pack of rare-5 cores for a T4 survival but only if I'm there for that reason and not for another. It can get frustrating looking for the last Prime part of whatever weapon or Warframe but you continuously collect rare-5's.

On the up side to that, you've got a bunch of rares.