Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime Vs Despair

iArucard

Question

21 answers to this question

Hikou Prime has a slightly higher DPS while Despair has higher damage.

DPS=Damage Per Second

I hope you see you made quite the unique post.

Hikou prime status build might be fun , anyone wanna try?

I have 'em, they're definitely viable.

Also, lotsa fun with Blast procs-

Hikou Prime all the way. More than double the clip size, close to double the firerate, and 15% status chance. Plus, they're shiny. They deal less damage per shot but the higher firerate compensates for it. Ammo efficiency doesn't really matter because I honestly don't believe that anyone could run out of ammo at a measly 5.8 rounds per second. Just drop an ammo restore if you do run out. 

RIP my Despair and their title of being the best throwing star-style weapon, looks like they'll be a novelty weapon like my detron. 

I'm sorry, but definitively Hikou Prime. I've loved and forma'd my Despair a few times now, but comparing their stats and functionality, the Hikou Prime is noticeably better. I'm getting it in the next couple hours (yay! farming!) but the only problem with the Hikou Prime is that it's less ammo efficient.

Hikou Prime are better. Just a *tiny* bit more burst but significantly better sustained due to higher uptime % (larger mag, faster reload). Ammo consumption isn't high enough to really be a problem, imo.

Akboltos still blow them out of the water. :S  (I find the bolt mechanic similar enough to the throwing knives to compare).

Hikou Prime are better. Just a *tiny* bit more burst but significantly better sustained due to higher uptime % (larger mag, faster reload). Ammo consumption isn't high enough to really be a problem, imo.

Akboltos still blow them out of the water. :S  (I find the bolt mechanic similar enough to the throwing knives to compare).

What do you think of Despair VS Akbolto ?

I'll keep using my throwing knives just because of all the toil it took for me to get them (I actually found them when I was least expecting them), and because they fit my Banshee's color scheme better. Plus I like throwing knives better. Style is a very important part of being a good combatant.

What do you think of Despair VS Akbolto ?

Judging from "Akboltos still blow them out of the water," I assume he thinks the Akbolto is better than the Despair.

I'll keep using my throwing knives just because of all the toil it took for me to get them (I actually found them when I was least expecting them), and because they fit my Banshee's color scheme better. Plus I like throwing knives better. Style is a very important part of being a good combatant.

Judging from "Akboltos still blow them out of the water," I assume he thinks the Akbolto is better than the Despair.

Gonna forma Akbolto , actually many people say its quite good