Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Guys Want New Warframe Skills?

Blackchaosvortex

The question is really simple, do you guys want new warframe skills for your existing warframe(s)?

Personally I would love to see new skills for my Ash, even 1 new skill would already make me happy.

This would also increase the lifespan of the frames, adding variety and making them less tiresome to play when you repeat grinds.

Edited by Blackchaosvortex

The Devs talked about making some abilities that could be used on any frame, but I have no idea if they are still thinking of adding a couple of those.  As far as making new abilities for existing frames, they kind of hinted they would do that if they made a version of existing frame just the opposite gender(this came up back when people were asking to be able to choose the frames gender).  

they could make mods that would contain current set of abilities and by making one-card sets, it would allow us to change whole set of abilities for any particular warframe and allow further customization. It could be like 1st abilities set mod, 2nd abilities set mod, etc. It's good idea.

Before they put out more content they have to fix the old one.

50% of all abilities are useless crap nobody uses, spamming 3 or 4 all the day.

Weapon balancing never happened, instead of adjusting the weapons we have to a better level (nerfing Soma here, buffing others there because endgame you have 3-4 weapons and the rest is S#&$) - Bolter Prime masterrace for MR2 and stuff like that - they pump out new content and leave behind a massive clusterfuck.

Either spitting or dancing. I couldn't decide on which one yet.

Serious notes to op, yes a new skill would be nice. Maybe also combining existing abilities by a single warframe, and/or two separate warframes execute their ability at once to form a new ultimate one. It would be intersting to see how Steve and the teams can make that happen.

Edited by ndantony

i want the oposite gender of each frame coming with diferent skills but swapable with the oposite gender related frame

The Devs talked about making some abilities that could be used on any frame, but I have no idea if they are still thinking of adding a couple of those.  As far as making new abilities for existing frames, they kind of hinted they would do that if they made a version of existing frame just the opposite gender(this came up back when people were asking to be able to choose the frames gender).  

They've technically have a opposite gender of a warframe since Mirage is kind of a variant of Loki opposite gender

Edited by ned418

I would much prefer seeing existing frames get expanded upon first.  New abilities, more slots, new mods.  

129% max power strength vs a bazillion% gun damage multiplication, with a huge hit to efficiency on top of it.  So I don't think existing frames need balance so much - nearly every frame has 1 or 2 useless abilities for endgame and it's almost always because they don't deal enough damage; I think it's more about creating higher damage multipliers through mods.  

And since very few frames actually rely on power strength, it's not like new mods would become mandatory like they are on guns.  I think it would just create more options for endgame along with better balancing the frames with eachother indirectly.  Although they'd probably have to put some soft / hard caps on some more non-damage abilities.  Just like the hard cap on nova's slow from molecular prime for example.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Ah, B sides. I like how they never happened.

I wish we could get more than just 4 skills for each warframe already. We should be able to mix and match skills to fit our play style.

However, CAUTION!

Make sure the new skills aren't "balanced" but instead are in different categories altogether (Like an A =/= B =/= C thing) to avoid the new/old skills being better.

Yeah new warframes are welcome, I understand your POV. (but that's how it has always been up until now)

I'm sure you have a frame you like to use more often don't you? Not tired of the limited 4 skills yet?

I'd make an exception for Rhino and Ash. If roar was Radial Blast again....