Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Guys Want New Warframe Skills?

Blackchaosvortex

Indeed, DE already said that they'll be adding new skills to Warframe. But for now, I'd be satisfied if they re-released the retired skills.

Like the Radial Blast of Rhino. While it got fused into the Rhino Stomp, Radial Blast still had its unique features, such as being castable in the air, not to mention no "cooldown".

That would be a good start and then they could start adding one to three skills with each (semi-)major update.

Mag: metallic votex-like crush everything is lifted but with objects that damage and smashes the enemy as he's spun around

Excalibur:surrounding swordsmen-Excalibur neals and spawns warframes from the old war to cut down his foes

Rhino:earthquake-Rhino uses stomp to summon sharp bolders from the ground

Ash:hidden mist- Ash assists everyone on his team by blinding the enemies with smoke

Zyphr:oxygen suffering - take the air and oxygen away from mutiple enemies around her killing the slowly and crulely

Hydroid: persiden- summons the Greek god of the seas and floods the plane field

Trinity:warcall- health as time goes no staggering,no knock downs and Amps up your attacks

Necros: sacrificial promise/blood brain-like ghost rider you look into there souls and the enemy with deside to join you or die

Orberon:hasting smite-trapped into a ball and being constently hit the enemy while orbiting the trapped enemy

loki: deception-looks like his enemy and also copy his enemies moves for a period of time

Syran:mother nature - she grows plant that's like torents

Ember: goddess of the sun-goes super nova and shies brigher and hoter then the sun

Nova:bemontional under-toe-sends the enemies to a ramdom unknown place that can't hold life no matter the equipment

Frost: sub-zero ice clones-clones come out the ground a romes around freely and uses only uses frosts first ability

marage:crystal absorption- whatever the enemy dishes out he suffers all of the damage times 2

Nyx:phynex-think of jean gray on the x-men last stand

Vaban:explosive bounce - throws a robot that lays betties

Valkr:biju mode- to Valkr everyone is slow and she's moving super fast attacking everything and anyone around her taking no damage and healibg from damges pervious from the activation of the biju mode

Volt:energy drain-electrify the ground taking the enemies electricalife force and abbs it to his shields and amps his abilities

If they add new skills for the warframes then atleast we can use multiple abilities and then an ability customization done. I like the idea but i would like more that if the abilities given an own slot like aura and then we have 10 slot to manage. Better builds and more fun.

First I'd like for them to work on mod underclocking, so you don't have to own multiple copies of the same mod at different levels.

Then they should make every ability they can be affected by corrupted mods, aka negative/alternate effects so you can really customize your frame, like Nova's MP or Zephyr's Tail Wind.

Wouldn't hurt to give some older frames some new skills to play with though.

Edited by Draciusen

I would say NO.

I much rather see a rebalance or rework of existing skils that are lacking which there are plenty of. It seems to me people are forgetting we have access to 16 skills per mission (assuming we are playing co-op).

There is A LOT of synergy between skills and finding interesting ways to make a squad work well is part of the fun. We don't need more skills in a mission, but we do need 4 viable skills per warframe.

i want the skill Derp Herp! for all my frames

Derp Herp!

Prevents your honorable warframe from being matched up with rhino primes with boltor primes and also magically makes dark sector pvp something people want to play by being designed properly, balanced and unbroken 

I do hope this will be a topic that they will talk about on devstream #38.

I would say NO.

I much rather see a rebalance or rework of existing skils that are lacking which there are plenty of. It seems to me people are forgetting we have access to 16 skills per mission (assuming we are playing co-op).

There is A LOT of synergy between skills and finding interesting ways to make a squad work well is part of the fun. We don't need more skills in a mission, but we do need 4 viable skills per warframe.

Well most frames are getting nerfs or buffs with their abilities getting reworked or tweaked anywayz. So I think your concern will be adressed.

Eventhough I'm a fan of synergy coop play, sometimes I also enjoy just doing things solo or duo.

Which is why I hope for more skillz so it brings at least a lil more variety...  cause tilesets, weapons and all that jazz don't excite me as much anymore (and a retweaked skill... even less).

Edited by Blackchaosvortex

I think it would be nice to have new ability mods for all frames, but they would have to be separated by their numbers, meaning you can't have multiple ultimate abilities on the frame. This would create more customizations. Make these mods dropped from specific bosses and mobs and it would keep players more interested in this game.

An example of a new ability is, a new Ash ultimate that would bring out his hidden blades, just like how Hysteria works. Give it some buffs and special effects to it:  Increase the speed of attacks,  the damage output, movement speed, and give it a 100% bleed proc. Something like that.

The problem is that it would need a lot of work to think of new abilities for all, make them, then balance them. A lot of work but would be awesome if they pulled it off.