Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Us Combine Dark Sword And Dark Dagger

Terrence_Knight

I figure this is probably the appropriate feedback catagory for this particular suggestion. Its been a while since I've seen anyone even make a comment about this particular thing so figured I'd bring it up myself since it has been on my mind for a long time now. I mean heat sword and heat dagger are also both alert weapons and we can pick up a blueprint to combine them into dual heat swords so why can we not do the same with the dark sword and dark dagger, please make it so devs!

Edit:Have been corrected about my mistaken assumption that there had been a blueprint to combine the heat sword and dagger into the dual version, apologies.

Edited by Terrence_Knight

I figure this is probably the appropriate feedback catagory for this particular suggestion. Its been a while since I've seen anyone even make a comment about this particular thing so figured I'd bring it up myself since it has been on my mind for a long time now. I mean heat sword and heat dagger are also both alert weapons and we can pick up a blueprint to combine them into dual heat swords so why can we not do the same with the dark sword and dark dagger, please make it so devs!

The Dual Heat Swords are seperate weapons to the Heat sword and Heat Daggar as you don't need these 2 to build it

you get my up-vote sir ;)

The Dual Heat Swords are sepArate weapons to the Heat sword and Heat DaggEr as you don't need these 2 to build it

and so?

it would make a sense if it was so ;)

...getting a sword, getting a dagger, and then building the dual thing up from those two ...it's totally viable.

Edited by ShinoKami007

Still disappointed there hasn't been a native ice proc melee weapon...

Creativity is the key to innovation and new techniques.

Ambition leads to creativity.

The game is still in beta, I'm merely suggesting possible innovations. 

There's no denying that, and I'm not saying your idea was bad, just that it's too ambitious at the moment for Warframe. There may come a time when such an innovation comes to pass, but it is certainly not in the foreseeable future.

The Dual Heat Swords are seperate weapons to the Heat sword and Heat Daggar as you don't need these 2 to build it

Huh well I'll be damned, I -know- at some point there was a blueprint that let you combine the Heat Sword and Heat dagger into Dual Heat swords, perhaps that was changed at melee 2.0, surely someone can recall that little tidbit as well?

Guest Tehnoobshow

Huh well I'll be damned, I -know- at some point there was a blueprint that let you combine the Heat Sword and Heat dagger into Dual Heat swords, perhaps that was changed at melee 2.0, surely someone can recall that little tidbit as well?

Nope never happened. The dual heat sword were on their own since release.

Well then I certainly stand corrected, thank you for that. Admittedly thats going to leave me wondering what I did with my heat sword and dagger given I never sell things with the exception for items I can buy directly for credits.

Ah well, in that case I'd like to see Dual Dark sword BP in the market.

The blades are a bit underwhelming individually.

It's not the blades, it's the radiation damage they deal. Radiation damage is *highly* specialized and only effective to a select few targets:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0/Alloy_Armor

Notable enemies: G3, Zanuka Hunter, Bombards & Napalms

Combining the Dark Sword/dagger's radiation base with pure Corrosive damage (Nightmare electric mod + base elements + event mods), and using it against the Grineer is it's niche purpose.

Edited by Archistopheles