Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

No, I shall clarify! Upon relaunching Warframe, the launcher window that has Mirage as the background, should read 14.5 at the top.

If you're still seeing Update 14 information, then it's trying to re-download the old Update which will be unsuccessful. Can you please confirm if you see Update 14 or 14. 5 in the launcher?

Ok. Then yes, it says 14 and not 14.5. Is there a reason for this?

I just complete achievements yesterday, today I going plan update to 14.5 see what happen. I want more achievements like PC Steam 132 achievements, only 39 achievements on Xbox one come on send us more achievements.....why not add achievements like complete max each characters, complete missions, all weapons, ongoing list keep us play more. once I complete achievements make me feel hmm not know what next do. send us more challenge, new planets, more new story or add more new missions. 

This means that Update 14.5 has yet to be rolled out your way; but it's coming.

We suspect this may take a bit and to please bear with us. Thanks for your patience! 

Thank you Megan, I have to say I enjoy this game very much good job on all the fixes and thank you and the team at Warframe. I love games that show patch notes of what has been fixed on the forums as well as in the game. I really liked that Kubrow fix, I saw the Kubrow grow ten times it size I was like O dang! xD

Edited by (XB1)Shadownet Agent

This means that Update 14.5 has yet to be rolled out your way; but it's coming.

We suspect this may take a bit and to please bear with us. Thanks for your patience! 

You can't take the crack from the addict and hope they'll just bear with it. You guys shouldn't have made such a fun game. LOL so now you bear with your customers who are anxious to get back in.

some content could not be downloaded... anyone can help with that!!.. I tried already many times by restarting the game and the download but always the same result !! 

HELP !!!

Try restarting your console. Seems to be working for people.

I did the stupid thing and uninstalled/reinstalled. Gotta wait for it to finish downloading now. :(

for anyone having issues trying to get the update to work, try resetting your console, you should then get a small update. Once thats done just reload Warframe and it should be 14.5 update screen then.

Good Luck^^

Okay just to verify, once you restart your console and launch Warframe it should say it needs an update. once that's done launch the game and download the patch 14.5 then it should be working perfectly fine.

Edited by (XB1)DnB Wolfie

for anyone having issues trying to get the update to work, try resetting your console, you should then get a small update. Once thats done just reload Warframe and it should be 14.5 update screen then.

Good Luck^^

Okay just to verify, once you restart your console and launch Warframe it should say it needs an update. once that's done launch the game and download the patch 14.5 then it should be working perfectly fine.

Much clearer than others before you. Thank you.

Look IDK what's going on with anyone else BUT I tried to download the 14.5 update. The same ERROR pops out everytime It tells me that I should restart WarFrame. Error being " some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again".... This is like my 5TH time trying. Yes It Says up TOP .....

Update: 14.5

Operation; Cryotic Front!...

Etc.......... with that being said, Whats the DEAL?

BTW it always Stops at 16% before the ERROR Msg pops up.

Edited by (XB1)Kwoffee BLK 101

Look IDK what's going on with anyone else BUT I tried to download the 14.5 update. The same ERROR pops out everytime It tells me that I should restart WarFrame. Error being " some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again".... This is like my 5TH time trying. Yes It Says up TOP .....

I am having this same problem. So frustrating.

i do not know where to post this but the seemed appropriate. about a week ago i payed the 150plat and uploaded the 128x128 png pic. i have then since waited in anticipation for the next hotfix or update that has now came, but to my surprise my emblem has not been change. i have not received message saying it has been rejected not that is should anyway. so could i please get this explained or fixed as i have payed for this and i do not want to wait a further week or 4 to see if it might get implemented in the next one. 

much appreciated dayimo (warlord) of the Senso Kami clan

restart xbox by holdong power for 10 secs. go to my games and apps choose warframe the xbox will update it from tere with no issues