Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

Turned off Xbox restarted still the same , some content could not be loaded from the server this is pathetic

Don't kill yourself with those "Methods" bro they don't WORK trust me. Your just going to waste patience through attempts on trying to make it work. They are the problem, the Update is the PROBLEM. No magic resetting xbox voodoo will work. We just have to sit and wait like we have all damn day. I cant tell you how many times I've restarted my Xbox, Go into Games/apps and download should start bla bla bla it dont work.

Edited by (XB1)Kwoffee BLK 101

This is the dumbest update ive ever seen on xbox... ive done everything you can possibly think of and i still cant play this crap... i JUST purchased a ton of stuff and built a bunch of stuff including my Kubrow and it still wont update... very very mad with the delevopers and the people who thought an update was needed...

This is the dumbest update ive ever seen on xbox... ive done everything you can possibly think of and i still cant play this crap... i JUST purchased a ton of stuff and built a bunch of stuff including my Kubrow and it still wont update... very very mad with the delevopers and the people who thought an update was needed.

I feel your pain bro, alot of US will agree with your frustration. BUT an update was needed! Problem is that it is FAILING to allow itself to be updated smoothly through console without any issues presented. That is NOT the case ATM..

Edited by (XB1)Kwoffee BLK 101

This is the dumbest update ive ever seen on xbox... ive done everything you can possibly think of and i still cant play this crap... i JUST purchased a ton of stuff and built a bunch of stuff including my Kubrow and it still wont update... very very mad with the delevopers and the people who thought an update was needed...

The game updates every few months adding new things. It's not a random thing

Hi. I am having problems with the update 14.5 done update on xbox dashboard completed ok, reloaded warframe game veifield downloaded which shows 14.5 but doesn't load?? Keeps saying some content update could not be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again. Which i have reset 6 times and still get the same message.... if i uninstall the game and reload will i lose everything i have built and made?? Please help as i have things being built and i dont want to lose everything.

for anyone having issues trying to get the update to work, try resetting your console, you should then get a small update. Once thats done just reload Warframe and it should be 14.5 update screen then.

Good Luck^^

Okay just to verify, once you restart your console and launch Warframe it should say it needs an update. once that's done launch the game and download the patch 14.5 then it should be working perfectly fine.

Just to clarify something on this.  Make sure you are hold down the power button to do a hard reset.  The big issues with the xb1 and it's updates is how it typically will keep games/data suspended for quick access.  You need to either quit out of the game (menu > quit) or hard reboot the xbox.  Hold down the power button.

I have restarted my console and with the screen I see it is titled:

"Update: 14.5

Operation: Cryotic Front

OPERATION CRYOTIC FRONT"

I have the download from Xbox on my console, upon trying to download this update I get an error message saying some content is not available. I have tried to restart my console and the problem persists. Upon a second restart of my console and countless amounts of times restarting my game I am no longer presented with a download after the download cache is available I am just stuck with it checking for updates. Anyone have any suggestions or anything that could help out? I was really looking forward to that Latron Wraith : C