Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Question

TrollyTheSolly

Question

16 answers to this question

Any prime access is worth buying for the extremely cheap platinum, but as Brother said; it's best to go for the highest tier you can possibly afford. Keep in mind that Prime Access tends to last many months, so you can upgrade your prime access whenever you want.

But short answer: Yes.

If i was on a limited budget and could only get 1 thing then I would 100% pick accessory pack+boosters. Reason being that in those 90 days you WILL get some sort of plat discount and in that time you can save up more money and get a good platinum deal and only buy what you want to buy. If you don't get the accessories now then you will regret it down the line. I missed rhino and ember prime access stuff and it sucks not having those awesome syandanas.

The only thing that doesn't really return are the accessories and the like, and the boosters are nice. The rest can be farmed, or purchased at a later date for relatively cheap prices.

But if you're just looking to buy platinum, I'd still say the second tier is your best bet, considering how much more you get.

Edited by direcyphre

Is there a special button somewhere to upgrade?  I have Prime Accessories, and I would like to upgrade to Absorb.  I try clicking the buy link and it keeps trying to charge me the full price.

The accessories pack isnt part of the 3 types. I'm sure the final pack isnt discounted even if you already bought the accessories. 

Accessories is a part of Absorb.  The FAQ says you can upgrade it.

From the FAQ:

Can I upgrade my Prime Access purchase?
Yes, you can upgrade from Control to Chaos, Control to Absorb, Chaos to Absorb, or Prime Accessories to Absorb.

Edited by Panzerkin3D

Accessories is a part of Absorb.  The FAQ says you can upgrade it.

From the FAQ:

Can I upgrade my Prime Access purchase?

Yes, you can upgrade from Control to Chaos, Control to Absorb, Chaos to Absorb, or Prime Accessories to Absorb.

ah, ok. makes sense then...didnt see that in the FAQ when i skimmed it.

I also have a question regarding prime accesories.

On the PS4 it costs 60USD and it tells you that you get around 1k platinum in addition to the accessories.

The PC prime accessories only cost 50USD, but does NOT mention any platinum gotten along with the accessories, so do you not get any platinum unlike the PS4 deal or is it simply unlisted?

Edited by NoXHeart

On the PS4 it costs 60USD and it tells you that you get around 1k platinum in addition to the accessories.

The PC prime accessories only cost 50USD, but does NOT mention any platinum gotten along with the accessories, so do you not get any platinum unlike the PS4 deal or is it simply unlisted?

You get no plat with the PC accessories.  That much I can confirm.

if you need to ask if its good dont buy it .

if you want it get it thats easy 

everyone have different reason for buying things but if you are so unsure about a thing you shouldnt buy it.

cause you mainly could regred it if you buy it cuase ppl said its nice but yourself dont think so

Edited by HackShield

The reason its different is because PS4 does not allow upgrading packs on their PSN store, so the reason the PS4 accessory pack has plat is too make it the same as the highest tier pack that the PC has when brought with the other PS4 pack, as in the amount of platinum.