Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

*she looked back at Nekros* hey i always keep my &#! clean im "that" kind of dirty, and i would prefer the regular, one close to the stage btw *then she turns back at the others, walks up to Ember and puts a hand on her shoulder* hello there sweet tights, i can get you a Kilt like mine if you want Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Nekros looked at everyone, to see if they are were "done" and guess that they probably were that. Follow me, I know a guy who can get us a table or two. He's a close friend to the manager to this restaurant and then everyone started to follow Nekros.

When all was inside of the restaurant, you could see that this place was indeed gothic. Black colored walls, with some angels of death and skulls painted on the walls. Fake cobwebs on the ceiling and on the corners of the room and the stage was themed in dark medieval color and shapes.

Then the person that Nekros talked about appeared and he had a costume on. He made himself look like the grim reaper, he said:"Greetings everyone and hello my deadly friend Nekros, it is so nice to have you here. What brings you here?" the man wondered. We are here on dinner and I would like if you could get us a table. If you could, perhaps maybe make a large table, so everyone can sit at the same table?. "Of course Nekros, that I can arrange, follow me. We can quickly fix that for you and your friends. How rude of me, I didn't tell my name; my name is Alexander, it's a pleasure to see you, Nekros friends" and then he went to tell his staff to prepare a table for everyone.

5 minutes later....

Alexandra came and guided them to the decorated large table and said: "Please, take a seat and enjoy tonights show. Tonight's musical night, from gothic rock to heavy metal, all the "hardcore" type of music. Before I forget, *Alexandra and his co-workers gives out the menu* take your time, we got plenty of meat and vegetable dishes". Then he yet again left them. He can be  a strange one, when you don't know him well. But you get used to it and I'm glad that you liked this place, my fellow Nekros "pal". Then a small group of waitress came, each carrying a large plate, full of glasses of water and gave everyone one glass of water each. Then they quickly left the guest as they came.

Nekros turned his head to saryn and said:If you want to, I could order some coffee for you, if you feel tired. *brief pause, then Nekros said* How did it end up for your "glued" shoes and socks, after Loki's prank? I know that might be stupid to bring up now, but I was just curious and if you are wondering about loki; as I heard from him, he is still trying to removing the glue that you poured into his warframe.

Nekros looked for a waitress and immediately spotted a waitress with a coffee brewer and said:Hey you! yes you, get over here as Nekros used his hand to tell the waitress to "get over here". "yes sir?" the waitress wondered, I would like to order a cup of coffee to this pretty lady over there *points at Saryn*. Nekros paid the waitress and then the waitress poured a cup of coffee to Saryn. "would you like to have sugar cubes or milk in your coffee, miss?" the waitress said nicely, waiting for Saryn to answer.

Meanwhile, A gothic teenage civilian approached Nekros, holding a camera in both of his hands and he said:"Is that a replica Alucard costume from Ultimate hellsing?". Nekros didn't see the teenager came up to him, but he looked at him and said:Indeed it is, not the most "normal" formal wear, but I wanted to look different and I have succeed it seems. The teenager smiled a bit, without losing his "gothic" look and said:"could I take a picture of you in your costume?", Of course, it doesn't hurt if you take one picture. Nekros stand up from his chair, did a "cool looking" pose and the gothic teenager took a picture and said:"Thanks "dude", this I won't forget" and then he left. Then Nekros sat down and continued to look at the menu, to see if he could find something to eat.

Just because I complimented her, doesn't mean that I have not "a crush" on her. If you didn't know, I find "love" pointless and distracting. So unless you don't want to cause a scene here, then I suggest to not provoke me Nekros said slightly mad, but it didn't get him into his head and he calmed down. The waitress nodded and poured some milk into the coffee and said:"Have a nice evening and I hope the coffee taste good" and the waitress left the table to serve coffee to other customer's.

Edited by WolfmanX9

The waitress returned quickly after Ember's call, without dropping or spilling the coffee she was carrying and said:"yes, would you also have some coffee? with either sugar cubes and/or milk with it?". Don't worry about paying for it, I will pay for you as Nekros paid the waitress for another cup of coffee to Ember.

Edited by WolfmanX9

you are pretty, in your own unique, special way. being pretty as you are deadly or should I say "toxicated pretty". It is not only just you, every female tenno has their own way of beauty, even Valkyr. Then Nekros realized something:I think I know now why Excalibur thinks that I am poetic sometimes.....I wonder why I haven't notice it

Fine, I will check out the source of the sticky substance. Nekros moved his chair back, went down onto his knees and then he spotted the source. It was not a pleasant one, that he was sure about. So Nekros tried to say what it was, in the most "calming" way:I found the sticky stuff Ember, but you won't like it. *Nekros took a deep breath and continued to talk* There is a spider, about the size of a hand, near you and you are getting stuck in its cobweb. He thought to himself: She will panic in 3.....2.....1...

((Can't wait for Ember's reaction to this :P))

Nekros tried quickly grab the spider, but to his surprise, instead of the spider trying to stay on it's web, the spider jumped to Nekros hand and just stood there, without doing anything. Slow as Nekros could do, he got up from the table, moved his chair closer to the table and then he was back on his chair, with a spider resting on his right hand. I don't think it didn't mean to scare you, I think that this spider tried to remove you from his or hers web. Strange as he thought this was, he wasn't scared at all over the fact, that he was carrying a spider on his right hand.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Wow, and I here I thought I was the jerk here. Listen Frost, if you don't help her out of the "sticky situation"(no pun intended), I will personally force you to help her. Because not helping the lady in need of help is not very manly of you. You know what that is called, being a douchebag and you should know that, unless *Nekros suddenly changed his tone, to a much darker one* you want to "break up" with your girlfriend, do want to test your fate? Then go ahead and do it, you will regret it later

When they all thought everything would "normal", the spider(who was still in Nekros right hand) started to speak and "it" said:"Sorry for not telling you about my presence. My name is Araneolus, which is latin for Spider, if you even know what latin is. I know that this might be strange seeing a talking spider, but if we get to know each other, I'm sure we can put this misunderstanding behind us". Well.....this isn't something you hear everyday, a talking spider who can talk without any problems Nekros said surprised about the talking spider.

Araneolus jumped off Nekros hand and went closer to Ember(near her, not actually touching her) and said:In my defence, I didn't know that you guys would be here and when they moved the table to this very location. I tried quickly as I could to remove my cobweb, but you have already noticed that I wasn't fast enough. I'm sorry for your tights, if I had credits, I would pay you for a replacement or a new one

Then Alexandra came back, still in his costume and said:"I hope you have a "gravely" evening". then he sees the spider and said:"I see you have already meet Araneolus, I should have probably warned about him, but that is the thing of the past now. I just came here to say that soon will the first band come up on the stage and start to play several songs. I hope that you all will enjoy it and as for me: I got to go, I got some important stuff to do. See ya later" and the Alexandra was gone, again. 

I wonder why he is in such a hurry. Anyhow, I have chosen my dish and then Nekros put his menu down on the table.

The spider went back to Nekros right hand and said:I guess you can't become friend with everyone and you are not the first one that I have met, who doesn't like spiders. Don't worry about him, I will make sure that he doesn't get close to you. No offence Araneolus, None taken

The crowd of people and tennos went completely silent and when Nekros looked around to see why, he saw that the light's in the room was dampened, spotlights was turned on and was aiming towards the stage. I think they are about to start very soon Nekros whispered.

Right..Almost forgot about my cobweb. I am going to remove the cobweb that is stuck under your feet, but you have to stay still with your legs or else you will get even more stuck. one more thing, sorry if I touch you with my hairy legs, I will try to not touch your legs. It will take about 15 to 20 minutes. Then the spider jumped off Nekros hand, crawled under the table and then dropped from the table, to his cobweb. Then Araneolus started the removal of his cobweb.

On the stage, you could see Alexandra preparing the mic and tested it. It seemed to work and then he said:"Welcome ladies and gentlemens. I hope that you are having a gravely time in "Angel of death" restaurant. The first band that was suppose to start first, isn't here yet. They told me, that they would be on the stage very soon. So sit tight and don't go anywhere, because you wont regret it!". Then Alexandra went to the backstage and waited for the band to arrive.

Araneolus noticed that Ember started to move, he only got halfway before she moved her legs. Please calm down, I was just halfway before you started to move your legs. I promise you that you will get free. Try to move less, it only makes it harder for me to remove my cobweb he said in a calm matter. For being a spider, he had an incredible amount of patient with Ember.

Araneolus sighed and said: I thought that I never had to use this, but since you want get out of my web fast, you give me no choice. Hold still for a few seconds or it might go bad for you. The spider started to make a hissing noise with it's leg and then he spat a dissolving goop on his web, quickly removing the cobweb. You might feel a slight burn on your feets, but it goes away after about 10 seconds. I used my own stomach acid to dissolve the cobweb. Luckily for you, if I haven't trained this technique, you would feel this small burn for about 1 to 3 minutes he said and then crawled to the top of the table. Araneolus also moved slightly away from Ember, so he didn't frighten her of his appearance and potential hit of her hand.

Huh, I thought that the burning would do less pain to you, but maybe I'm just stereotyping your warframe and for that I'm sorry. Wonder when this "band" will come? It has been nearly half an hour and they haven't showed up yet. Anareolus got an Idea which could perhaps pass some time and he said:Want to see something cool? I can create portraits with my web. I only need a pair of two hand or sturdy sticks to hold my web together. Nekros hold his hands forward, each palm pointing at each other and said:I can be your "web holder", I'm used to touch web anyway. Trust me, when you are looting old storage containers in the orokin derelict, you are bound to find cobweb in some of the containers or cabins for that matter

Anareolus excitedly went to Nekros and started to form the base of his web between Nekros finger's. Who should I make a "web portrait" off first?. He patiently waited for an answer.

Just one question, who is ember? he said and looked at Nekros. She's the one who you rescued from your web, Nekros pointed at Ember, without breaking Anareolus' web. oh...Thanks for telling me that pal he said and started to work on the portrait. My Name is Nekros, just so you know, Got it!.

You could see the spider quickly started to shape the web to resemble Ember, moving pretty quickly for it's size. After about 5 minutes, he was done with his portrait of Ember and you could clearly see that it was Ember, with details and all. Anareolus raised his front legs up and said:Tada! What do you think? Pretty impressive for a spider huh?.

Well, at least I tried. *he thought of an other idea* say, you look like tennos in what you call "Warframe". How about I make a weapon of your choice on my web canvas? Just give me a picture of the weapon or bring the weapon here, so I can shape it on my web. On second thought, don't bring forth your weapons. I remembered that any form of weapons are not allowed in here, it's one of the rules. Then he "untangled" the pictured, so it became in it's base form again. Nekros didn't bother with the web.

Spider goop. I suppose I can do this later. Anareolus quickly removed the web from Nekros fingers and when he was done, he was beside Nekros and resting on his belly. I'm not sure. The band should be arriving at any time now or that is what they should be doing Nekros said, trying to calm the other Nekros nerves.

Suddenly, a small mist of smoke come from the stage and then a tiny smoke bomb exploded and the the whole band was on the stage. Every member of the gang was dressed in black leather. Two guitarist, one drummer and one lead singer. The lead singer said: "Are you ready to feel the rock? Because we are going to rock so hard, that your soul will start to dance. Because we are known as "Reaper" and I have only one thing to ask you *he started to shout* do you feel like a monster!" and then the band "Reaper", started to play "monster" by skillet. 

((Link to a live version, because this is not a studio recording (:P):

))

After the "Reaper" was done with their first song, the lead singer made a hand signal and three backstage employees came with one object in each of their both hands. One came with a dark colored stool, which the lead singer sat on. The second one came with a classic modern guitar and gave it to the lead singer. The last one came with a digital piano and one of the guitarist dropped the guitar on the side of the stage, then the he sat down on a provided chair with it. Then the other guitarist dropped his guitar to side of the stage and picked up a violin, that was close to the backstage area.

Lead siginer lowered the microphone and said:"This song is a special one, because one close friend to me passed away. It was the technocyte virus that ended my friend's life, no offence to all the tennos that are here. When I heard about my friend died because of it; I was devastated, it was too much for me to handle. I wish I could do something, but it was too late. The day after the death of my friend, I heard this song on the radio and it made me happy. Because it made me realize that even if death can take away someone who is close to you, there is one thing that it can't take away: all the memory's when I was with my friend. When you hear this song, I hope you will understand the pain I was going through and how someone close to you can mean so much, that you would do anything to meet him or her again". Then the band started to play "Lucy" by skillet

((Such an emotional song, it becomes even more cleared when you find out the reason why they made this song. Here is a link to the song:

))