Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

As Nekros was searching in his inventory, he wondered how much he would have to pay and just as he thought that: Alexander, the co-owner of the restaurant, approached Nekros and said: "I hope you have enjoy your evening, Mr.Nekros", It was quite an enjoyable evening. Thanks for asking and I guess you got the bill, that I got to pay?. Alexander gave Nekros the bill and it was a total sum of 100.000 credits. Wow....we really did spend a lot of credits, guess that I got to pay you then *he lends his credit card and Alexander used a digital paying machine*

"Thanks for the credits and have a good night" He then left them alone and went to the employee's office 

I didnt planned it... it just happened...

Awwww the poor little thing doesnt know how to control its urge, isnt that cute?

No its not! its gross and unproffetional! im really sorry please allow me to repay you with another dress, this one will be clean i promise

*she pokes your side with her elbow* look at this guy, so serious and commited to you, you should hook him up :3

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Nekros looked at Reniko and said:I got to admit: it was pretty good and for that you will recive a prize from me *Nekros hands over a trophy, filled with his own homemade "necromancer" cookies. On the trophy there was a text and it said: "awarded for an exelent performance and being approved by the god of death"*. I have an indentical one to Ember, when she gets back here of course

Araneolus was still amazed by Reniko and Embers performance.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Right.....anyhow, I have just recently payed our bill of 100'000 credits. With that said, if you want to do a last thing or two: you can do that. Otherwise we can leave this restuarant. I will take you home with my Liset, so you don't have to order a cab home Nekros Said as he was preparing to leave.

So you still got some energy to continue on this night? I suppose we could party in an other place. I happen to know a nightclub that is nearby and they have free booze. I do not drink, but I guess you are interested in that kind of stuff

Araneolus looked at Nekros with a saddened look on his face and said: I guess you are leaving then? I would like to follow with you, but this is my home and I have gotten attached (no pun intended) to this place. Here I can actually use my skills to decorate this place. In the other places I couldn't do that. I will miss you, but I will try to write letters to you whenever I can and yes, I know that I'm a spider. But I know how to write and pressing buttons and so on Araneolus said as he held one of his front legs toward Nekros to shake and Nekros did so. I will miss you too, it's been fun knowing you. You won't be forget Araneolus

Araneolus was both surprised and filled with joy, but he knew that it would be hard to leave this place. He said: I would love to, but I don't know if I'm allowed to leave this place. I'm sure going to miss this place if I'm allowed to leave

Alexander overheard the whole thing, looked at Araneolus and said: "If you want to follow them, then you got my permission to do so. This means for us that we have to hire someone, to do the decoration. But we got the money for that. You have grown so much since I found you at that abandoned cage. You were like a son to me. A very strange son for some people, but for me: you are the son that I ever wanted in my life. Even though it breaks my heart, but at the same time makes me happy on the inside. You are old enough to leave this home of yours. But remember to visit us sometime. I got a last thing I want to say before I leave yet again: Take care of yourself and remember that I will be always in your heart *he started to cry a little* Goodbye, my friend". But before he leaves, Araneolus jumped up to his hand and hugged him. Alexander hugged back, then put down Araneolus on Nekros' shoulder and left for the last time for the night.

I guess we got a new friend with us and if you wonder: I only liked his speech a little bit. Call me a monster if you want to, but that is what I think about it

Araneolus chuckled a little and rested happily on Nekros' shoulder.

((Found this song fitting for the mood of this post:

Darn it Skillet, stop making so touching songs. JK :P))  Edited by WolfmanX9

All of them left the main room and was now in the docks.

This place is on Sedna *he gives the coordination to Frost* Fly to this location and you should find it there *Nekros then opens the Liset landing ramp and entered the Liset, waiting for Reniko to get onboard*

Yea, Is there anything wrong that the nightclub is on Sedna? Or is there something else that troubles your mind about Sedna? Not that I care or anything. Just curious that's all Nekros said as he checked his Liset's fuel and other important things that might be good to check, before flying to the nightclub.

Trust me, this nightclub got all the required heat and party equipment Nekros said as they approached the nightclub and landed the Liset.

Nekros opened up the liset landing ramp and the cold could be felt from the outside. It's less chiller than it was the last time I was here. Ladies first *he lets Reniko go first out of the ship, to then follow after her*