Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

Sorry, I guess my dark "twin" soul took over for a split second. I should really take care of that problem sometimes. But let's just have fun shall we? *he opens the doors to the nightclub and you could see a lot of tennos partying to the music* Welcome to the party. Guest first

While inside, there was a billboard that said:"Club Skana, your greatest tenno club in sedna. Now with 100% free alcohol, stolen from the grineer and corpus". Nekros decided to look around, before he started to "dance". He had a feeling that it would be a pair dance with Reniko, which he had to endure. But it's one of many things he had to do, even if he didn't want to do it.

I'm usually not dancing, since I find "uninteresting". I'm trying my best to keep a "smile" on my face, but I also find this silly Nekros said and then he got an idea.

After the song was done, he said to Reniko: Be right back, I got an interesting idea in my head. Then Nekros headed to the DJ booth and asked the Dj to play a specific song. The Dj accepted Necros' request and waited for his Signal. 

Now he was back at the dance floor and went into the position, waiting for a moment before he began to signal the Dj.

Just give me a couple of minutes to recover and then I will dance yet again. I might also have a couple of ideas what I could dance to, once I have spoken to the DJ of course Nekros said as he took a glass of fruit drink from the table, that was free to take, alongside with the free beer.

He...whatever...looks like my little "break" is over Nekros said and went to the dj booth to prepare the next song, then he went back to the dance floor and snapped his finger, signaling to start the song. 

Now comes round 2! Nekros said and the song that started to play was

. Nekros started to dance to it.

((Ignore him ^, he didn't know that this was a Invite-only IC))

After have been dancing to Get Lucky by Daft punk, Nekros felt that his body would collapse out of exhaustion, since he didn't have the time to recover from the last 2 dance he did. But he was determined to do the last dance, before he lose continuous. Nekros casted his shadow of the dead and about 15 shadows stood there, waiting for Nerkos to command them. Nekros gave the signal and he started to dance and sing to

, with his shadow minions as background dancer.