Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading A Blueprint Crashes Warframe

(PSN)Refuso

If I'm in a trade with someone and I select 'blueprint' to trade it crashes Warframe. It seems to work ok with other things like mods. I asked a clan member to test it and he had the same problem. Only started happening after update 14.5

Is it happening to anyone else?

It's exactly how FinnaDie407 describes. Sorry for the confusion

To clarify:

I enter a trade with someone. The trade screen appears with the slots where you put your items. I click a slot to make the menu appear with the different menu categories (mods, keys, platinum, etc). If I click the 'Blueprint' category then Warframe will freeze. It freezes before the blueprints have loaded

Further detail:

It looks as though the blueprint screen tries to load. The 'select a blueprint' text appears at the top of the screen but I can still see the 'trading post' text behind it. A scrollbar appears on the right side of the screen. And for some reason I see the description for Wyrm Prime written across my 4 slots where I would put items I want to trade

So frustrating everytime i try to offer from blueprint category it just freezes together with a sentence stating "both bodyguard and status symbol, the wyrm prime sentinel was the last line of defense for high ranking tenno in the orikin era" please help us how to fix this. I not the only one experiencing this issue. So frustrating

This really isn't fair more than half of the people i know on here can trade their bp's no problem at all. So people like all of us posting on here are losing business, platinum, and trade opportunities. I refuse to spend another cent on this game. No one ever seems to get back to you unless the game steals platinum from you. This situation is just as bad as that in my opinion. Someone anyone please FIX THIS PROBLEM._