Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading A Blueprint Crashes Warframe

(PSN)Refuso

L8npoYK.jpg?1?9460
I can chose all the other options but as soon as I chose Blueprints this happens and it locks everything. If the other party cancel the trade then it will return me to the Dojo and everything is normal. So that is a option instead of a restart.

This needs a fix ASAP!!!!!

omg yes thats the same damn screen im getting and it's making me go nuts

3 days later..3 days of losing out on platinum and trades esp. For the new primes..Still no fix surprise surprise.  No one from support ever seems to get back to you. This game already lost half of its' players to destiny.  Apparently they don't care and must want to lose more. I'm trying so hard to be patient with warframe and all of the delays and problems but i'm honestly starting to feel like all im doing is wasting my time and money with this game.

Apparently you can fix this problem by selling or getting rid of your Wyrm Prime components... I'm hoping there is a fix today though because I have yet to build Wyrm P and don't want to get rid of my parts.

If that is the case it should be even easier to isolate the problem and deploy a hotfix. I have a complete Wyrm Prime set and no way I'm selling it for credits to fix a bug.

Yet they pushed out 2 quick hotfixes without a hitch straight after release and another to fix the console in survival. So they are not hard to push out

Some things change the .exe of the file, some don't.

If the executable is changed in the least it requires cert through sony.  

Thankfully, the survival fix did not require a change to the .exe - but that doesn't mean that this next problem won't.

Apparently you can fix this problem by selling or getting rid of your Wyrm Prime components... I'm hoping there is a fix today though because I have yet to build Wyrm P and don't want to get rid of my parts.

Aside from the one other comment in here confirming this as a "work around", can anyone else confirm that the wyrm parts being in inventory are the problem?

Also some clarity plz?  Is it wyrm parts period or Wyrm parts from Pre 14.5?

Thanks so much guys!