The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable To Connect After 14.5 Update

(XBOX)Craftedkillz09

i just recently updated to 14.5 after being prompted to and now every time i try to launch warframe i get stuck at the connecting screen without the connection bar moving an inch and after a few minutes i get a unable to connect error. ive seen some people posting about this error in the past update but this is the first time experiencing the problem from me and ive had no response on how to fix it or what is causing the problem. i even submitted a ticket to warfrane support and no response, can anyone tell me anything about this problem!!

Please see official thread for related issues:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315081-xbox-one-145-updating-issues/

Thank you.

unfortunately the thread you posted here does not help answer my initial concern on behalf of having the download completed however once loading up warframe instead of the progress bar filling up normally and going through its routine of connecting and checking for updates its stuck at the connecting screen with no progress until i get a unable to connect error. I am not receiving an error stating some contents could not be downloaded or my update not completely downloading this is a different bug problem

Having the exact same issue as the op. Reinstalled multiple times, reset xbox multiple times... still downloads the game and downloads the new patch 14.5 and as the game loads gets stuck on starting screens and makes a crazy noise. The little wheel ( loading icon) gets stuck then it crashes. It has been the same thing for 48 hours now...........