Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With My Void Loadout

M3CSabre

Question

I'm crafting a new loadout for Void missions only and need opinions and critique on this build.  Bear in mind that I am not a noob, I've been playing since this time last year.

Void Loadout

Frame:  Zephyr

Primary:  Attica crossbow (crit build w/ maxed out Thunderbolt mod)(I am not changing my mind on this, I have blown-though T3 with no problem with this.)

Secondary:  ? (This is where I need help,  I don't what kind of side would be the best.  At first I tried the Akvastos, but when it came to T3 it wasn't putting out the damage I wanted.  Advice?)

Melee:  Dakra Prime or Dragon Nikana? (Both are great, but I JUST CAN'T DECIDE)

Companion:  My Huras Kubrow? or my Wyrm Prime?  Thoughts?

5 answers to this question

I prefer kubrows to sentinels and the Darka to the Nikanas personally. As for a secondary, try our the Brakk and Marelok as obvious answers. Other than that, try hikou prime maybe? I know the Lex Prime is a good bet. I think acrid is good these days too. 

Dakra w/ Crimson Dervish is better than the Dragon Nikana. Since you have an explosive Pirmary, I would go for something hard hitting like maybe the Lex Prime or the Marelok. I currently am running Latron Wraith (Crit Build), Angstrum (Multishot&Mag build), and a Dakra Prime. But, really you just need to try out different weapons that fit YOUR play style.

Depends on how long you want to go too. If you're sticking with the Attica, you're probably going to build it for lessers and will need a dedicated anti-Gunner sidearm - Brakk, Marelock, Akboltos, etc, with a Corrosive build.

If you've built the Attica with Corrosive, it's good enough for ~30-40 mins as anti-gunner, so the sidearm can be more generic, or something specialized like a Viral or Mag Tysis for killing Vor.

As for the melee, I much prefer the Dakra. More damage on Life Strike swings, and better copter the rest of the time.