Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Customization "shortly After 14.0"...

Shifted

Yeeaahh...

It's 14.8 now.

Do you guys think we'll ever get to pimp out our Lisets (Vor Bobblehead!!) or was the idea scrapped?

I also remember something about "upgradable foundry"...

Even though Archwing looks amazing I can't help but wonder whether DE isn't spreading themselves too thin with the features, leaving existing systems half-finished.

/discuss!

Edited by Shifted

Maybe it was harder to add than they thought, I know there is colour customisation for the liset on the outside. Bobble heads might be coming as well, they might bundle it with U15 along with the alternate frame idles, where you can put ember's idle animations on Rhino for example, that they were going to make "shortly after U14". 

I believe the "upgradeable foundry" was in reference to the kubrow incubator, which was originally referred to as a genetic foundry. Also, ship customization was stated to have been pushed back due to technical difficulties, if I remember correctly.

DE has proven themselves more than capable of working on multiple things at once.

The Liset was just a fraction of the update we were always getting, it's just a matter of time and concepts making it. I don't think there is currently a point to changing the liset's color, for instance (because you can't look outside, with the exception of mission intros), and not a lot of space within it to adding customization like bobbleheads.

Yeeaahh...

It's 14.8 now.

... I can't help but wonder whether DE isn't spreading themselves too thin with the features, leaving existing systems half-finished.

no worries, they've been doing this exact same thing for almost 2 yrs now, i dont see any change in sight sadly =/

I believe the "upgradeable foundry" was in reference to the kubrow incubator, which was originally referred to as a genetic foundry.

I think I remember Steve saying something along the lines of "upgrades to foundry so it performs better", possibly during an answer to a question about whether we'll be able to queue items in foundry, or make them "cook" faster.

Don't remember what devstream it was in though.. 

Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking messing with my memories. :D

Edited by Shifted

I think I remember Steve saying something along the lines of "upgrades to foundry so it performs better", possibly during an answer to a question about whether we'll be able to queue items in foundry, or make them "cook" faster.

Don't remember what devstream it was in though.. 

Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking messing with my memories. :D

I thought it was more in regards to having Foundry levels of tiers to upgrade to (which is why there are a bunch of modules stuck to it normally). I'd say we are in for quite a few more random plans in the future, just like everytime someone speculates about something that changes in the next udpate.

Yeeaahh...

It's 14.8 now.

Do you guys think we'll ever get to pimp out our Lisets (Vor Bobblehead!!) or was the idea scrapped?

I also remember something about "upgradable foundry"...

Even though Archwing looks amazing I can't help but wonder whether DE isn't spreading themselves too thin with the features, leaving existing systems half-finished.

/discuss!

I'll discuss.

You have a total free to play game, with a wonderful staff, one of the best development around. And. You start this kinda thread to query DE's words.

Aren't you asking too much?

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Aren't you asking too much?

Let me put this in a different perspective.

Do you think I would have spent over 900 hours in this game and wrote hundreds of posts in the forums (lots of them discussing/suggesting ideas on how to improve the game) if I didn't like nor care about it?

Aren't you jumping to bad conclusions too fast?

I can't help but wonder whether DE isn't spreading themselves too thin with the features, leaving existing systems half-finished.

Looking at Warframes that have around 50% of their mods defined as useless, 90% of the weapon mods being crap and non-existing endgame weapon options but 3-5 (Soma, Bolter Prime etc) and repetitive map tilesets and missions .....

I guess you're right.

Let me put this in a different perspective.

Do you think I would have spent over 900 hours in this game and wrote hundreds of posts in the forums (lots of them discussing/suggesting ideas on how to improve the game) if I didn't like nor care about it?

Aren't you jumping to bad conclusions too fast?

Sorry, but after your 900 hours of game and hundreds of threads your last thread's words are clearly those of a blamer.

I can't read your mind, as an OP you should explain your position with a little bit more regard if you want to avoid certain situations.

Sorry if i didn't make a research on your lifetime occupations and forum reputation.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Sorry, but after your 900 hours of game and hundreds of threads your last thread's words are clearly those of a blamer.

I can't read your mind, as an OP you should explain your position with a little bit more regard if you want to avoid certain situations.

Sorry if i didn't make a research on your lifetime occupations and forum reputation.

What exactly are you bringing to this thread, I wonder? Forcing a flame war is the only thing I'm seeing so far.

This isn't a "DE SUCKS DEAD GAME, UNINSTALLING" thread. 

It's a concern about features that are missing yet were supposed to be here.

Speaking of which, I also remember the Liset docking animation. That was nice.

If you paid attention to the forums or devstreams, you'd know that the baseline player hubs are launching with 15.0.

I know about the player hubs, the animation (which I'm assuming is what you're referring to) was of liset docking to the lower part of the ship though :P

I know about the player hubs, the animation (which I'm assuming is what you're referring to) was of liset docking to the lower part of the ship though :P

Not everything from the streams makes it into the game. Remember that early version of the ship they showed?