Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

Bit of an exaggeration. A lot of games are broken for months before being fixed.

I do understand the frustration, the fix should be out soon. I wouldn't expect this sort of thing to happen again.

I started playing this game a while ago on my pc but my pc does not have the recommended play decently requirements, I get excited when I went to xbox one and now I can not play it because of this problem, i know they are working to fix it but please is faster than I really want to play it again

For those who are having the issue of going from "checking for updates.." to seeing the error "some content cannot.....", I've managed to get past this by just keep trying it, It seems until the first/current file has completed downloading in full, it then shows you how much you've downloaded/how much to go etc. I've managed to go from 92,000 to 87,000 odd without actually seeing the download screen (until the error appears). I know this is very tedious, but can still chip away at the download... at a much slower pace. It is definitely the larger files of the update causing the time out error, just praying that there aren't to many more large files, that causes me to time out.

Just as a note took 10 times roughly to get from 92,000 to 87,000 odd, the file seemed to be around 5,000KiB in size.

For those who are having the issue of going from "checking for updates.." to seeing the error "some content cannot.....", I've managed to get past this by just keep trying it, It seems until the first/current file has completed downloading in full, it then shows you how much you've downloaded/how much to go etc. I've managed to go from 92,000 to 87,000 odd without actually seeing the download screen (until the error appears). I know this is very tedious, but can still chip away at the download... at a much slower pace. It is definitely the larger files of the update causing the time out error, just praying that there aren't to many more large files, that causes me to time out.

Just as a note took 10 times roughly to get from 92,000 to 87,000 odd, the file seemed to be around 5,000KiB in size.

Can anyone confirm if this works?

Still having a issue after your "hot fixs" I came home after work and was able to progress past that 500MB part I was havig issues one so I left the room and made lunch while I waited. After about half a hour I come back to my Xbox sitting on the home screen with warframe not even on. I then progress to start warframe again as I figured it might have restarted after the patch. Once it takes 4 or 5 min to check for updates and start the download I have 200mb to go. Rather annoyed but wht the hell and tarted it again. Get down to 2mb and boom crash just like before.

Seems as your "fixs" are not true fixs and maybe before you send a massive patch like you did could you make sure this issue does not come up again please

Still having a issue after your "hot fixs" I came home after work and was able to progress past that 500MB part I was havig issues one so I left the room and made lunch while I waited. After about half a hour I come back to my Xbox sitting on the home screen with warframe not even on. I then progress to start warframe again as I figured it might have restarted after the patch. Once it takes 4 or 5 min to check for updates and start the download I have 200mb to go. Rather annoyed but wht the hell and tarted it again. Get down to 2mb and boom crash just like before.

Seems as your "fixs" are not true fixs and maybe before you send a massive patch like you did could you make sure this issue does not come up again please

Try holding your finger over the power button for 10 sec, then restart it. This will clear the cache, and hopefully you'll receive the update.

when i try to start game game crashes and gives me error msg "give it another try. if this happens again, let us know by entering 0x800706f4 at xbox.com/error help so we can investigate." ive held power for 10 sec nothing still same msg, ive unistalled and reinstalled and still the same thing happen i just got prime access and bought 7 day booster for everything and i cant even use them. this is crap i basically bought this game. 

when i try to start game game crashes and gives me error msg "give it another try. if this happens again, let us know by entering 0x800706f4 at xbox.com/error help so we can investigate." ive held power for 10 sec nothing still same msg, ive unistalled and reinstalled and still the same thing happen i just got prime access and bought 7 day booster for everything and i cant even use them. this is crap i basically bought this game. 

Try entering 0x800706f4 at xbox.com/error_help