Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

i doubt it this was the only problem i had with the update so far and i updated my warframe at about 1 pm est and i still get that unable to connect contact support error 

that sucks. it just started it with me... its been checkin for updates for like 10 minutes now... SMH youd think this would be a simple issue to fix... doesnt seem like a difficult thing. oh look it started downloading lol...  wonder how long its gonna take to fail this time... 

Ok so I have that link ready. It shows the moment of failure in the update plus the message that pops up afterward.

The message goes like this: "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again."

http://1drv.ms/1tZOTGV

I hope this is enough to help you guys out. Really don't want to miss out on my login reward tonight lol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
09/24/14 5:56PM:

We have confirmed the update error issue is due to player’s Internet download speeds tripping a timeout during the update on larger files. Thank you for the help with posting details so we could identify it quickly.

We have fixed the issue, unfortunately it requires a re-submission to cert before it can be pushed live.  Submission is happening tonight and we will push MS as hard as possible to push it through cert quickly.  We know this is painful and not how we’d like you to experience Warframe.  We appreciate you bearing with us during this process on our end.  Will keep you posted as we work through cert.

More information on the current updating issue. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

I'm sorry but after this epic failure and the $20.00+ that I've lost to you from the whole platinum fiasco. I think I'm done with this game. Fun game, horrible management.

You have to keep in mind, they probably rushed this out and there has only been a single hotfix since it came out 3 weeks ago.  It is expected to be buggy.  In fact, DE Scott, I believe it was, has even said that this game is barely functional compared to an alpha stage game.  Give them time.

Time is a no go when you have enough microtransactions to feed a village lol i spent time and money on this game to get errors that prevent me from even accessing the game and the best part is the admin of the page cant even keep everyone up to date and when she responds its one sentence. You better get your S#&$ together before tomorrow i dont want to miss out on the event stuff and my login bonus or there better be compensation