Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tetra Mod Set Price?

LordOfScrugging

Question

16 answers to this question

It's actually Tethra*, but pretty much what OP said, Electric dual stat event mods.

oh my bad. i thought i pressed the "h" button .-. btw there are some rude people in this game. i didnt know high voltage was a tethra mod and i asked a guy selling it. told me to not waste their time. if that isn't rude then i don't know what it

As I have bought and sold sets of these mods I'll let you in on what other people already know. You are paying to get the use of the mods for the first 6 months or so after the event has been completed. The 6 month estimate is based on the time it took for DE to release the Cicero mods. The number of people that sign up for Warframe after these events is what drives the price up on these mods up as they are unavailble to them. Coupled with fact that the Tethra mods were needed to make corrosive status effect with the higher status chance.

Any website that claims that a mod should sell for a certian price is flawed in the major factors that influence the market as it stands is time of day for the region and the amount on the market that is moving. I have personally bought mods for cheap only to sell them 2 hours later for 3 to 5 times the price that I paid. Also what might be expensive in one reigon might be more commonly advertised in another and could sell for less. The market is in complete and constant flux which is why any website that claims a mod should sell for one price does not actually take into account how voltile the market is.

The general pricing on the event mods is that they are bought cheap or at a low price during and up to 2 weeks after an event. Most people will sit on multiple sets for 3-5 months to sell them for the highest amount possible. On the whole the price for a complete has come down, but sets are still the most pricey mods next to a Primed Chamber.