Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

red text mysterie, i say it s the illuminati, or god, or somethin

Read your EE.log.

3236.201 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 coming in 5 minutes! Hopefully you've all got some gas masks, because the Toxic Crawlers now leave a poison cloud on death as per their description. And I ate some beans.

3318.316 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 coming in 4 minutes! Fixed some colour customization issues with the latest Prime gear, because apparently you hated the colours we chose and found things that looked better with Gold.

3375.856 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 coming in 3 minutes! Fixed a big issue where some spawning logic could prevent our ol' pals the Grustrag 3 from appearing in Defense and Interception missions. They 'Brakk'ed' it too hard.

3412.680 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 coming in 2 minutes! Nyx Prime is now in her proper place in the Codex instead of ol' goldless Nyxie. And speaking of Gold...

3475.666 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 coming in 1 minutes! Clan trophies are coming for winners of Operation Gate Crash! (Insert Clan Here) #1 will have gold, with #2,3 getting Silver and Bronze respectively. Wait a few minutes after the hotfix to see them.

3516.461 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix deploying now, stay in your missions until this is complete.

3579.198 Net [info]: IRC in: :DERebecca!DERebecca@warframe.com WALLOPS :Hotfix 14.8.1 is now live. Restart the game to receive the fixes!

"Hikou Prime Pouch being impossible to obtain" not fixed?

what are u talking about?

i got 2 pouches after like 10-12 t1 capture runs

Did you forget to mention the ninja fix on the Targis Prime armor shinyness? 

.... For that matter, is shinyness even a word?

shininess is

Edited by xkillo32

Fixes:

- Useless, but not unimportant.

Thx De.

Fix game diminishing issues next, take care.

Your game rocks, its bugs suck.

Edit: ON AN EVEN MORE SELFISH note, please fix movement for old schoolers, I wanna get around at acceptable speed, or atleast for the game to recognize my inputs correctly, still.

So sorry, hate your snailframe concept.

Edit2: Stamina DID KILL the best part about WF, atleast in my book, but still awesome game, nonetheless.

Edit3: Snails play free, or they pay, you be snails and your inputs will fuckup hard.

Edited by scavenge