Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

LF for endgame content where u need good team to suceed with good rewards so ppl will come, im sick of  highest rank five wave cowards, for now everything is soloable piece of cake! I play for fun i have everything i need, but i not play much , there is no challenging content and too much highest rank epic pussies for 5 waves, blacklist is full of them, hard to find brave peeps for so super easy content!

my other account got suspended i don't know why but the username was thetruewarrior101. yesterday 9/24/2014 i was building ash a warframe u may know but i aweso did a defence infeted mission i was ment to get the stuff like credit and plastids and morphics and other things but it said the game was unabled to save so today i loged on at 10:12 9/25/2014 but it said my account the thetruewarrior101 is suspended is said account suspended unti jan01, 2035 due to end user lisense agreement violation. can u pls help me.

Starting this update, I've been getting frequent FPS drops (every five seconds, my FPS drops down to 12-15). When there are enemies, the FPS actually sticks to those low numbers. 
A quick search tells me that a lot are actually experiencing these "memory leaks".

my other account got suspended i don't know why but the username was thetruewarrior101. yesterday 9/24/2014 i was building ash a warframe u may know but i aweso did a defence infeted mission i was ment to get the stuff like credit and plastids and morphics and other things but it said the game was unabled to save so today i loged on at 10:12 9/25/2014 but it said my account the thetruewarrior101 is suspended is said account suspended unti jan01, 2035 due to end user lisense agreement violation. can u pls help me.

http://support.warframe.com/

Edited by fractal_magnets

• Fixed an issue where Vay Hek would become invulnerable during the boss fight.

Still feels weird since many bossess (including the ones used in the event) have a single weak spot and cannot be harmed otherwise - so looking at it from a players perspective, it's truly annoying (bulletsponges, shiny weakspots, etc. are quite negative), looking at it from the point of Lore, it feels Very controversal that they are craving for Our technology when they can easily make armor suits capable of nullifying our weapons and abilities.

It feels like that in this conflict, the Tenno is the weakest and technologically lesser side.

Because infested didn't already have enough toxic-based damage in their faction.

If Crawlers, then I agree.

Starting this update, I've been getting frequent FPS drops (every five seconds, my FPS drops down to 12-15). When there are enemies, the FPS actually sticks to those low numbers. 

A quick search tells me that a lot are actually experiencing these "memory leaks".

For Me, I got my FPS increase from 30 to 40-60 FPS..