Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completion Bonus

Steemship

Question

Is their a penalty for not being at the end of the map after the minute is up? I've been off in the level killing, trying to catch up to a Loki, and I've still gotten my reward but I hear all the time about people who say they don't get the reward for completing the mission. I've even gone as far as to test it a few times myself deliberately and I still get the reward. Can anyone verify this for me one way or another?

9 answers to this question

Pre 7.7.4, it used to be that one man rushers would just rush to the exit to start the timer, denying the other three(AFK or not) their money reward for mission completion, which was technically working as it should be to curb AFKers from just joining the mission and afking to get their money rewards without a single bit of contribution.

I believe that currently you need to have the majority of the team at extraction to start the timer.

You currently need at least half your team at the extraction point before the timer starts. 

Missing the 1 minute will *sometimes* give you your cash reward, and sometimes not, from what I've experienced so far.

Also the bonus experience wont apply. It'll look like its adding on, but when you go to Arsenal afterwards the weapons/frame will be lower than expected.

And it's not just the yellow affinity, the blue bonus wont work wither.