Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Trinity Getting A Rework?

AridTeflon

I have lost count of the number of times that Trinity has been reworked. All of her abilities have been hit by the Nerf Hammer and the Buff Bat at one point or another. As far as her prime goes, HIGHLY unlikely that we will see anything about it for the next few months, especially given that Nyx Prime just came out yesterday. 

I have lost count of the number of times that Trinity has been reworked. All of her abilities have been hit by the Nerf Hammer and the Buff Bat at one point or another. As far as her prime goes, HIGHLY unlikely that we will see anything about it for the next few months, especially given that Nyx Prime just came out yesterday. 

Banshee Prime will come out before X-mas

doubtful im sure she has more nerfs incoming 

Why, oh why, would she get more nerfs?

If people can give a PvE reason why she needs nerfing (a GOOD one) then I may be able to accept it but if it's due to that tacked on excuse for PvP and people crying then many facepalms will be had.

I heard rumors that Trinity was getting a skill rework.

If that's true, then it's highly likely that Trinity Prime will be released sometime in U15. Probably at the same time.

U15 is in a couple weeks. We got Nyx prime.....yesterday.

And trinity is getting a skirt rework, one day. Them cloth physics.

frankly i don't think they know what to do with trinity, blessing was op so then they changed it to next to useless damage reduction provided you were willing to shoot explosives at your feet, then they cut her healing but gave you back the ability to spam cast, i haven't gotten to play since they changed blessing again, but as it stands my trinity was for spot heals and max energy vamp range and tick, so basically she was more a battery than a healer, she would be in a good place if they did something with well of life, or her power set in general to stop mods directly contradicting each other.

what i mean by that is if you fix for max duration you were stuck waiting to cast if you fitted for spot heals you had a 3 second link,

it might be ok now since you can recast blessing again i haven't had the chance to try.

but of course the fundamental problem with trinity these days is she is not needed until high wave, and when it finally gets to the point where your thankful a healer is in the group you got about 3 waves before the dps is to heavy for heals to make a difference or damage reduction, and while i love the walking battery thing she has going on i like my healers to actually be healers.

i mean she gets smacked about the place so much im afraid to put another forma on her because all i have ended up doing the last while is sitting down with a beer and figuring out a new mod set up to make her viable in t4's the latest one summed up as" be the battery make sure the team can use there utility's because im not going to be able to heal for crap when it actually counts" 

You know blessing is recastable now, right?

lol i love people that don't read your point and then respond to it, i specifically said i have not gotten to play since blessing became spammable again, i mean perhaps all issues are fixed now, i certainly hope so she is one of my favorite frames and i want to forma her again without specializing her into a fit that's going to get nerf batted into non existence again. i did that with my saryn back in the day and learned my lesson

i mean perhaps all issues are fixed now, i certainly hope so she is one of my favorite frames and i want to forma her again

Perhaps you might just want to play and try the current Trin out, to see for yourself if you want or don't want to forma her again. A re-work of her abilities is seriously not to be expected at the moment as she was just receiving a tweak not long ago.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

I can't disagree more. She is more OP now than she has been since Blessing granted true invincibility, and her more-balanced self was already nerfed before.

You can't disagree more, but there has not been any sign from DE's side that Trinity is getting tweaked again anytime soon.

Her being OP or not was actually not the question.

You can't disagree more, but there has not been any sign from DE's side that Trinity is getting tweaked again anytime soon.

Her being OP or not was actually not the question.

There was no sign. nor reason, for the last Blessing nerf either. 

Blessing is actually MORE powerful NOW than it was before the nerf. That would logically suggest an incoming nerf.