Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paid For Prime Access, But Haven't Gotten Goodies....

Jaimas

Question

So today, I wanted to get the Prime Access, because reasons. So after I moved around some funding, I got it.

Only I haven't gotten anything yet. Blarg.

I already put through the support.warframe request. Has anyone else had something like this happen? How long does it normally take to fix?

Edited by Jaimas

11 answers to this question

Yea. I'm having a similar problem with my CC purchase. In the past I've not had any trouble, but with the new setup I think something must've gone haywire. They responded pretty quickly to my ticket, but couldn't fix it before closing time over there. I'm guessing a number of people are having similar problems. It's the first hiccup I've had after a number of perfect transactions. So, I'm not too frazzled by it. I guess I'll just play with some other frames and fiddle with my super cool ember 'everything must burn' frame and weapons build. :)

Steam Wallet. Cash is already deducted from my account and I saved the transaction info just in case. Good thing I did, because this happened. :\

Steam wallet should be instantaneous (it was more or less instantaneous when I purchased prime access last night at 1 AM EDT). One thing though is that if you don't have enough funds in your Steam Wallet, you'll be prompted to add funds to your Steam Wallet. When you add funds it does not automatically run the purchase for you even though money will be deducted from your credit/debit/bank account. After you add funds you need to go through the purchase steps once more.

Check your steam wallet to see if it has the money; if your Steam Wallet has money in it then that means you didn't actually purchase the pack yet, you only added funds to your Steam Wallet.

If your Steam Wallet is empty and you have a receipt for your Prime Access purchase (not the "add funds" receipt, you should receive 1 receipt for adding funds and 1 receipt for purchasing prime access) you should contact support and wait to hear back from them.

Steam wallet should be instantaneous (it was more or less instantaneous when I purchased prime access last night at 1 AM EDT). One thing though is that if you don't have enough funds in your Steam Wallet, you'll be prompted to add funds to your Steam Wallet. When you add funds it does not automatically run the purchase for you even though money will be deducted from your credit/debit/bank account. After you add funds you need to go through the purchase steps once more.

Check your steam wallet to see if it has the money; if your Steam Wallet has money in it then that means you didn't actually purchase the pack yet, you only added funds to your Steam Wallet.

If your Steam Wallet is empty and you have a receipt for your Prime Access purchase (not the "add funds" receipt, you should receive 1 receipt for adding funds and 1 receipt for purchasing prime access) you should contact support and wait to hear back from them.

You called it, Doge. The thing didn't go through properly.

Much helpful. Such useful. Wow.

Edited by Jaimas