Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In 4K

mrecentric

Haven't been too impressed with the 4K panels I've seen so far. They're mostly mediocre TN displays. Not acceptable and still too expensive for the low visual quality.

Eventually, this will be the thing, but not this year and probably not next.

I'll stick with my 2560x1600 displays for the immediate future.

they also have what is known as "sector reallocation" which means that 3tb drive is much closer to 4.5+

but as long as we're splitting hairs...

You buy a harddrive which guarantees you 3tb space. How it works intern doesn't matter as long as you get your promised product specifications.

Without sector reallocation a single sector error would lead to less available space. I don't want such a product.

And it's not about splitting hairs, it's about facts.

You buy a harddrive which guarantees you 3tb space. How it works intern doesn't matter as long as you get your promised product specifications.

Without sector reallocation a single sector error would lead to less available space. I don't want such a product.

And it's not about splitting hairs, it's about facts.

wow man, seriously?

there are entire divisions out there that exist to "brand" things. the term 4k isn't accurate, as anybody who cares will likely know.

it's a buzzword. a thing to drive hype.

just like saying 3tb and winding up with 2.7tb after partitioning and allocation. 

people that understand all this (like myself, and obviously, you) are in such a fraction of a percentage that even the term "minority" falls so far short as to be laughable. 

i applaud your efforts to enlighten and educate, but i think it's being directed at the wrong audience.

wow man, seriously?

there are entire divisions out there that exist to "brand" things. the term 4k isn't accurate, as anybody who cares will likely know.

it's a buzzword. a thing to drive hype.

just like saying 3tb and winding up with 2.7tb after partitioning and allocation. 

people that understand all this (like myself, and obviously, you) are in such a fraction of a percentage that even the term "minority" falls so far short as to be laughable. 

i applaud your efforts to enlighten and educate, but i think it's being directed at the wrong audience.

Partitioning and allocation is what the buyer can do with it, the product has exactly the size when you buy it as marketing says, no lies.

4k has not 4000 pixel in line, that's a lie, not marketing. I have marketing in my studies.

But wrong audience as you said so I'm out here :).