Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus/grineer Prime Hybrid Weapons?

Lancars

Seeing how the Seer is made with Grineer take and Orokin tech. Corpus reversed engineered the Braton Prime to make the normal one.

Can also use some of those prime parts we pick up. I mean after you make the prime weapon and all you keep finding these parts. and we can have some Dojo research or some other way to make a bunch of new Prime Hybrid weapons made with Grineer and Corpus stuff. Heck maybe even some strange Prime weapons that got infested and they can be BP's from the Derelicts.

So in essence you want pseudo-prime weapons and items which can be researched using the excess common prime parts you have? Well I can't say I disagree. In Warframe there are so many loose ends; there are so many items of every type that you get without even trying and which are completely useless to you. I can't imagine I'm the only one frustrated by this (I would imagine you are too, to an extent), so why let it continue to exist within the game?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could use everything for an enjoyable purpose, and have nothing left over?

So in essence you want pseudo-prime weapons and items which can be researched using the excess common prime parts you have? Well I can't say I disagree. In Warframe there are so many loose ends; there are so many items of every type that you get without even trying and which are completely useless to you. I can't imagine I'm the only one frustrated by this (I would imagine you are too, to an extent), so why let it continue to exist within the game?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could use everything for an enjoyable purpose, and have nothing left over?

Yes well the point is the extra parts you have you can make funky hybrids is all.