Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ffp's Warframe Tier List

DiamondDong

Hi.

After spending a decent amount of time playing as (and with) every warframe, I thought that it might be fun to create a warframe tier list based on my experiences running them as of the latest patch. Here's what I ended up with:

A Tier: Rhino, Valkyr

B+ Tier: Nova
B Tier: Frost, Nyx, Ember

C Tier: Ash, Loki, Vauban, Volt, Mirage, Zephyr, Hydroid

D+ Tier: Nekros
D Tier: Oberon, Mag, Excalibur, Banshee

F Tier: Saryn, Trinity

Feel free to yell/flame/agree.

I consider Volt to be in the B tier. With a shield and speed duration/efficiency build you basically have unlimited speed and a shield that lasts around 35 seconds and casts for 12 energy. + if you're using the Synapse or Amprex the utility is even greater. But if you're not paying Volt right I guess it's C tier. 

Edit: You forgot Loki....... A tier obviously. 

Edited by Corvosin

Nyx Loki excalibro and broberon need ading t A tier this is due to the they all have a mass CC and as we all know CC is all that matters in this game infact scracth that make an A+tier for Loki ash and valk as they have the ability to avoid damage full stop.After that id place all other frames except for banshee volt mag ember saryn in A tier and the ones left out become Bs

I think your "Tier" list would be much better received if you applied it to a specific scenario. Are you surprised that people are flaming you when you put Rhino at the top, knowing he is absolutely terrible in true endgame (60+min T4S) missions? All Warframes are good. Sure, some are more versatile than others, but all of them can perform extremely well in the right scenario.

TL;DR: Tier lists are bad because they are too generalized and present information as if it is a universal fact, rather than an opinion.

OP, I know you stated that the list was from your personal experience and you did the right thing doing so. That doesn't change the way people perceive the list, however.

Tier lists don't work.

All the frames are good, the only point of difference is the player.

agree with this, still rhino is last, he is just in my way when he is my squad, stomping so enemies dont tell you where they are, and no-one carries roar, his only usefull ability. That said, i do enjoy bringing him in to low level stuff, cuz EZ mode

A Tier: Rhino, Valkyr

B+ Tier: Nova
B Tier: Frost, Nyx, Ember

C Tier: Ash, Loki, Vauban, Volt, Mirage, Zephyr, Hydroid

D+ Tier: Nekros
D Tier: Oberon, Mag, Excalibur, Banshee

F Tier: Saryn, Trinity

My list would go like that (no specific order and not all frames fit all tier-categories):

A = strong damage output/specifically strong CC/extreme survivability

Saryn, Banshee (A-), Ash (A-), Mirage, Loki, Nova, Ember, Nyx, Frost (A-), Valkyr

B = strong utility/strong support/situational dependance/not specifically strong on their own

Trinity (B+), Vauban (B+), Volt (B+), Hydroid, Mag (B+), Nekros, Oberon (B-), Zephyr

C = beginner-friendly/slightly more or very easy to play

Excalibur, Rhino

Edited by RedEyedRaven