Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Remember Dragoon?

Teardanos

Was just wondering. Drakgoon used to be pretty awesome flesh slashing shottie when it came out. However, it really doesn't do almost any damage right now. Funny thing when it came out bout a year ago, I was exited enough that I spend platinum on it. It wasn't best weapon by far, but it was playable. 

Just a day ago went to ODD with fellow mates, and tought that should give Drakgoon a try (you know, slash the infested?) and i found out it is just utterly useless. Charged shots are too slow to justify the low damage and spamming it is just not worth it.

But then again, ain't all shotties underpowered right now?

DE BOOST THA BOOMSTICK!

Edited by Teardanos

I still like the Drakgoon. It's unique mechanic means you can't just use it as a regular shotgun and expect it to shine, though... mod the hell out of that firerate to reduce the charge time and you'll be set.

Honestly it all depends on how you mod it. Flat out putting slash (Shredder/Sweeping Serration) on is all good as well but you'll get better damage out of it by throwing on a blast or corrosive combination and a Shotgun Spazz/Accelerated Blast  to lower the charge time then you've got combinations of the other damage mods Hell's Chamber, Blaze, Point Blank & Vicious Spread

It'll hit like a truck if you mod the damn thing properly.

Corrosive for voids is a must.

So basically put: Hells chamber, Point blank, Blaze, vicious spread for dmg. Get 2 electricity and  1 toxic for corrosive (sure to put blaze after so it's heat) and extra heat mod. That way you get nice 4k dmg per charge which is more then nuff, not to mention innate punch through

now that 2nd heat mod you can change for the new slash mod and you get even moar dmg (not over 9000 but close)

Edited by ArcLightCRO