Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Some Prime Items Go To Orokin Lab?

izzatuw

So the only actual use for the Orokin Lab is for solar rails which only a few alliances care about, how about we make a few prime items be researchable at the orokin lab? Also I think it should be possible because we have holograms of a few prime items in the room. But of course it won 't be prime access based weapons. Might also declutter the RNG in the future.

Edited title

Edited by izzatuw

i dont see any advantage in this. Primes should stay in the void, if they want to reduce the amount of drops in each void mission, then they either have to make more void missions (T1I, T2I, etc and T5 for example) or reduce the non-prime drop parts from the void (keys, formas, cores)

So the only actual use for the Orokin Lab is for solar rails which only a few alliances care about, how about we make a few prime items be researchable at the orokin lab? Also I think it should be possible because we have holograms of a few prime items in the room. But of course it won 't be prime access based weapons. Might also declutter the RNG in the future.

Tired of farming void keys? If new prime items go directly to clan lab, where's the fun of searching for them?

Tired of farming void keys? If new prime items go directly to clan lab, where's the fun of searching for them?

No but if we keep putting them into the void the drop tables will be a clusterduck.

Also I have tons of void keys and never bother to farm them much and there's no actual word called "searching" for a prime when it's all at the hands of some generic generator

Edited by izzatuw

Maybe this will be where we can break down our prime parts to research and build the actual ones we want but of course they can't be really easy to research. Maybe after a certain amount of time the lotus can compile enough knowledge and blueprints (in a way) to be able to research them in the ship

I can see research for a particular frame requiring say 10 regular chassis/system/helmet for the Prime variant. (i.e. 30 total) Going and getting 10 of the same regular part for each prime part would mean having sustainability, and the high cost of producing so many would surely be a deterrent to just going to the Void's RNG. They could, of course, just add more Void mission types as suggested above, too...