Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lowering The Price Of The Classic Color Palette

(PSN)samppaH

Agreed. The free colors you can pick from when starting is very weak. I could never understand why black wasn't available at start...but there are multiple red, blue and green variations that imo look like poo.

Because DE want people to pay for the good looking colors maybe? Companies want to make money, ridiculous isn't it?

Edited by BooMsx

Could not agree less.

Rushing/Revives/Stasis etc... Yes, take the cost away.

Cosmetics? No.

A severe lack of cosmetics is a big problem in this game. That's why all the other (listed above) scams still exist.

They need to just pull their thumb out and make more cosmetics AND charge for them. But take the old, embarrassing cash grabs away.

The prices of the color palletes overall need to be reduced. $5 for colors for your frames and weapons is ridiculous.

Classic should cost CREDITS NOT PLAT.

Other,more specialized palletes? Fine but the prices need to be lowered a bit. Even if a player bought their plat with a discount, 75 plat for colors is crazy high.

60 actually if you scale the price in proportion to the number of colors unlocked

Nah 50 so people can use their free 50 if they want to get the pack unlocked instead. In fact most probably would... its not till theyve figured out the game that instead they realized it would have been better spent on reactors/catalysts or slots and this find themselves spending real money on them. That way DE wins, the player wins and well everyone wins... more variety in custom paint jobs the better if you ask me, too many generic green/white efforts running about for my liking but they can only work with what they are given and it aint much those starter colours...

Adding my support.  Either dropping its price to 50p so you can buy it from the start, or making it credit-purchasable.

I'd even be okay with Classic Saturated having a price drop and adding Gamma (heavily desaturated palette) to the mix.  Now that the game has tons of syandanas and armor sets and crazy color pallets I don't think the base range of colors needs to cost so much anymore.  If the Classic picker was unlocked for 50-75k credits and Saturated and Gamma were available for 50 plat I think new players would have a much better time customizing their gear.

And it might drive home sales more.