Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

-Fixed the Warframe launcher not fully updating by removing unnecessarily large download files. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315081-xbox-one-145-updating-issues/)

Moments ago, a live Hotfix was pushed to public in an attempt to alleviate updating issues while we wait for MS cert. For those that are experiencing this issue, please relaunch Warframe at your convenience to receive the fix. 

We thank you for your patience, Tenno.

Okay im having the Same problem but my roomates with a ps4 2 feet away from me downloaded it fine. You guys are screwing up here I don't know if our internet is timing your download out but its not for ps4 playing favorites or your just wrong?

i feel ya man this is absolute B/S we shouldnt be dealing with this... the update through xbox live should have been all we needed we should have to update the game in two damn places... this is just duuumb... imma about to delete everything and quite fuckin with this dumb &#! game.

so what do we do this update  was a epic fail and I have tried everything there is to do clear all cache turn off unplug it start downloading update and stops and just tried I do not know if the hotfix was working or not because it is saying the same thing and mine has update 14.5 on it 

Fixes:

-Fixed the Warframe launcher not fully updating by removing unnecessarily large download files. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315081-xbox-one-145-updating-issues/)

Moments ago, a live Hotfix was pushed to public in an attempt to alleviate updating issues while we wait for MS cert. For those that are experiencing this issue, please relaunch Warframe at your convenience to receive the fix. 

We thank you for your patience, Tenno.

ironic that it actually made the issue WORSE

You all really need 2 calm down. Your going crazy over a free game. The game updats every few months to give you even more free stuff. Chill out! I'm sure none of you paid all that money for a xbox one just so u can play warframe. So for now just go play something else but acting stupid on here just shows how much you really like the game and your not giving up on it. So just sit back and chill and go play a game you actually new about before September 2 because last time I checked that's wasn't xbox ones release date.

You all really need 2 calm down. Your going crazy over a free game. The game updats every few months to give you even more free stuff. Chill out! I'm sure none of you paid all that money for a xbox one just so u can play warframe. So for now just go play something else but acting stupid on here just shows how much you really like the game and your not giving up on it. So just sit back and chill and go play a game you actually new about before September 2 because last time I checked that's wasn't xbox ones release date.

warframe IS the only game i have right now... so ya im pissed off that they forced us to update and now its not working... you can act how you want but dont tell me to calm down, you have NO power over how this situation makes me feel...

warframe IS the only game i have right now... so ya im &!$$ed off that they forced us to update and now its not working... you can act how you want but dont tell me to calm down, you have NO power over how this situation makes me feel...

So you paid 400 to 500 dollars for a game console and didn't buy any games... Sounds like your fault.