Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

could ya fix the issues at hand for everyone else

Even with the live Hotfix out and build in cert, we’re still trying things on our end to fix this problem. We wish we could give you all a time frame for how long the cert build will take, but the honest answer is, we don’t know.

We’ll continually keep trying to fix this until it’s resolved. Truly sorry for the frustrations. 

Even with the live Hotfix out and build in cert, we’re still trying things on our end to fix this problem. We wish we could give you all a time frame for how long the cert build will take, but the honest answer is, we don’t know.

We’ll continually keep trying to fix this until it’s resolved. Truly sorry for the frustrations.

the hotfix messed it up even more tho... as before it was at least downloading some now it doesnt even download 1%

Mines download up to about the 20%-40% then the message appears saying to restart warframe and then the same problem persists.

Edit: Been waiting 2 days for this issue to be fix. Wasting my time I so desperately love and want to play again.

right there with you man. I just purchased platinum before the update i dont even know if i have it and who knows the status of my kubrow that i worked hella hard to get.

Hi I'm new just joined the forums. I'm just curious as to how on earth you messed up the "HOT FIX" fixxxxxxx so bad that I now cant even download any of the update full stop? It was slowly dowloading tiny chunks every time I reset, now nothing at all just immediately fails and tells mw to restart, so my affinity boosters are still being wasted as well right? And I'm losing time on the event? I suppose the only option right now is try another hot fix? After all you cant make it any worse...

right there with you man. I just purchased platinum before the update i dont even know if i have it and who knows the status of my kubrow that i worked hella hard to get.

I'm waiting for the chance to get the 75% off discount for platinum from the daily login reward before I buy it, but infuriatingly I assume that I will need to get the three stars back since the problem with the update client. Sorry for your loss QQ

I'm waiting for the chance to get the 75% off discount for platinum from the daily login reward before I buy it, but infuriatingly I assume that I will need to get the three stars back since the problem with the update client. Sorry for your loss QQ

hopefully they will hook us up with something for this BS cuz i feel we all deserve something...

You can't get platinum discounts as login rewards for the console versions of the game, sadly.

Also apparently, it's speculated that there's a higher chance of getting 75% off discounts with the 1 and 2 star login rewards rather than the 3 star login.