Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

I am so lost without this game it is all I have played for the last 3 weeks I have like 200 hours playtime already

right there with you. I havnt played ANYTHING else since this was released. What gets me is why claim something is "fixed" by a hotfix if you dont know? Lol cuz its definately worse than before... who knows maybe MS put the cert through but this "hotfix" is messing things up...

My friends got me addicted to this game, although ive only really been able to play one day so far. ive tried all the "fixes" I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still to no avail. i start the warframe and after a few minutes it starts to install updates. it takes around 5-10 minutes to get to 2%. as soon as it turns 2% tho it gives me the error code "unable to download updates from our servers, please close and reopen etc etc" I would gladly enjoy playing this game more in the future even more so that both my friends who play are able to play just fine but yet im the one with the issues...

My friends got me addicted to this game, although ive only really been able to play one day so far. ive tried all the "fixes" I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still to no avail. i start the warframe and after a few minutes it starts to install updates. it takes around 5-10 minutes to get to 2%. as soon as it turns 2% tho it gives me the error code "unable to download updates from our servers, please close and reopen etc etc" I would gladly enjoy playing this game more in the future even more so that both my friends who play are able to play just fine but yet im the one with the issues...

You've tried deleting your cache? That usually works for that bug.

For the love of all that is holy fix your game everytime

You update it you break it i have invested Time and money into this game and you update it so i can't play it for 2-3 days while i deal with the pain and suffering of trying to play it i wanna finish farming ember prime and claim my oberan from my foundry instead of getting disconnected while staring at a dumb pic of mirage and reading the "checking for updates" over n over again

While I have yet to see if this hot fix worked for me, please disregard the insults.  All they have to do is recline and press some buttons on a controller, but they demand Platinum for the time they wasted trying to update it.  All you are trying to do is provide the Xbox Community with one of the greatest Free To Play games today.  They should at least be glad you are working on it.

Thank you for all of your work!

<link13122>

I got my game to work guys! It could have been sheer luck but try this: go to settings then kinect, then turn off kinect. Reset your xbox by holding the power button, then for extra measure, unplug the kinect. Reboot your xbox and reattempt the download. Once again, I dont know if it is relevant or just luck, but it's worth a shot. Please say whether or not it fixes your download as well. I mean, what have you got to lose? Just try it I hope it fixes other peoples' issues.

I got my game to work guys! It could have been sheer luck but try this: go to settings then kinect, then turn off kinect. Reset your xbox by holding the power button, then for extra measure, unplug the kinect. Reboot your xbox and reattempt the download. Once again, I dont know if it is relevant or just luck, but it's worth a shot. Please say whether or not it fixes your download as well. I mean, what have you got to lose? Just try it I hope it fixes other peoples' issues.

Worked for me thanks