Phoenix - 30p
Pulse - 25p
Reverb - 20p
Scorpion - 20p
Storm - 25p
Swindle - 30p
Thrak - 20p
Vanguard - 150p

Looking to buy a large number at once. Only a handful of these helmets are actually useful, the others are simply pointless and I'm just collecting them.

Edited by ShuttleXpC

rare items may be expensive, even if they are worthless.

It's mostly the fact that wearing a good majority of them is a detriment to your stats. Especially silly ones like +Health - Power Eff. You're just gimping your character wearing those. I only want them to complete a collection. I've purchased all the others around the price too. Sadly I missed out on a few great deals (vanguard 80, 120p) cause I was out of trades for the day. So yes they may be rare, but they are not worth more than I listed for the terrible ones.

Sadly I missed out on a few great deals (vanguard 80, 120p) cause I was out of trades for the day. So yes they may be rare, but they are not worth more than I listed for the terrible ones.

well they were just great for you. I don't think they would sell the most rare arcane helmet which you cant get anymore for 80-120P if they know it. But yeah there are still people who sell them for low prices (I mean people who doesn't know the price of it and those who needs plat asap)

well they were just great for you. I don't think they would sell the most rare arcane helmet which you cant get anymore for 80-120P if they know it. But yeah there are still people who sell them for low prices (I mean people who doesn't know the price of it and those who needs plat asap)

Really, we could argue all day but I have already traded for half my helms listed. My prices were acceptable to multiple people. If you ever decide you'd like to sell to me, message me.