Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic

(XBOX)Skode

Question

So us console peeps just got the new resource and game mode this week as well as this being the first Xbone Event. Thankfully it turned out to be a straight forward affair in getting all the bonus goods so now im just left to farm the mode for its resources.

Basically what im hoping someone can tell me is a general hint as to how much of this i want to stockpile of cryotic or whatever its called with future updates in mind... i assume some new juicy weapons and so forth will begin requiring it so if im ahead of the game i should ideally be saving myself some grief. Thank you in advance.

4 answers to this question

There is currently only two uses for the stuff.

One is for your clan to research the Glaxion blueprint, the other is to build a Glaxion.

Researching it for a ghost clan takes 2,500 Cryonic and building a Glaxion takes 2,500 Cryonic.

If you wanted to solo fund the research and build one in your own personal ghost clan you'd need 5,000 in total.

Edited by MM209

Get 5000 Cryotic. You need 2500 for the Glaxion Research, and 2500 more for the Glaxion itself, and that's all that currently uses Cryotic.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot that research costs vary with clan tier. Verify how much you need for research.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

Its essentially for a shadow clan, though we can all contribute on that front for the BP. I will try and retain 2500 for myself so i can personally build it - surprised there is only the one thing that uses it but then its a case of "so far" i would assume haha. Thanks again guys, doesnt look like too much grinding is in order here but im enjoying the mode so will try and see how much i can stockpile this week whilst i can.