Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’–| Coup De Grace |๐Ÿ’– [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

Hey there, I am also interested in joining this clan. I've been a solo player since I started playing Warframe, around U10, just grinding/farming by myself, when I started getting the itch for community about a month ago and started looking around for a fascinating-enough clan. I'm naturally a quiet person and lurker, but I do enjoy participating (in-game or conversation) when I believe I can contribute. Anyways, I am:

ย 

Mastery Rank 9 (halfway to 10, and Genius in Cephalon Suda if that means anything)

Have a mic and generally use skype and ts, but I can get raidcall no problem

Active daily with about 400 hours playtime

24 years old

ย 

Warframe IGN is same as profile- Evridika

Edited by Evridika

Hello!

ย 

I'm a rank 13, 25 years old Tenno with more than 900 hours of play willing to join an active clan in order to find people to play and share thoughts with. I meet all the requirements, even when my native language isn't English (and thus, I might not talk too much on the RaidCall, but I can understand orders perfectly well).

ย 

I might not be the most active guy around, but I do try my best on every event and I'm always up for high level content when required. As long as I can share my playtime with nice and enthusiastic Tennos, I'm not going to fail you.

ย 

Hoping you guys accept me in,

ย 

JR

Hey, I am interested in joining a fairly active clan, and you guys seem to fit the bill! Been playing Warframe off for quite a long time now, but haven't really got into it like I have been until recently. I usually play a little bit during the week, as I work full time, but the weekends I'm on quite a bit. Currently MR8 is that is important, and looking to try end game content, albeit there is quite a bit of the game I am learning still but would rather do it with a friendly and active clan.

Beef-chan here.

I am from Asia and I am in GMT+8 timezone. Been playing warframe since hydroid came out. I am currently enrolled in a university so I will be busy during weekdays but I am willing to dedicate time for the clan during weekends.

I wanna make more friends. This is my primary motive for applying into cdg. I also wanna remain competitive in events.

As for the clan rules.

Friendly

Can speak English fluently

Has mic

I've yet to get raid call

MR18

Competitive enough

21 yrs of age

Hey I'm a fairly new Warframe player (been playing a couple weeks), am currently MR9. I like group play and have been in many clans over the years. Mainly just looking for a friendly group to hang out with. I am familiar with Raidcall and am 21 years old. Not looking to be competitive in run times but do end game content from time to time.

ย  Hey there! I am a player from the days of old that lost most of his tenno comrades due to burnout. Not long after most had stopped playing, I myself decided to slow down that pace that I played the game at. I am looking to get back into the warframe prime and get more competitive in events as well as having a group of players that I can come home and hop on the game with. I have a low amount of time invested into the game at the moment (3-5 hours a week) due to having a very small group of people to play with, however I hope to increase this number to around the 15-30 hours I used to invest into the game. I am also looking for a community that I can grow into and create some great friendships along the way.ย I am currently mastery rank 15 with ~500 hours of in game time (and looking to greatly increase that number!).

ย 

ย  Just a small bit about myself. I am 19 years young and currently live on the west coast of Canada. I am currently working to raise money to put myself through school (looking to get into the IT field). I can be shy at first but can be very talkative once I get comfortable and get to know more people. I do have a mic as well as a familiarity with Raidcall.

ย 

ย  I hope to be a good addition as well as looking forward to making new friends and getting back into this great game!

Thank you for your time,

Tackle2

ย 

P.S I will be posting this in both of the recruitment threads (ignore one if need be)

Hi guys, Jess refered me here. Playing 10+ hours a day. Been playing for 1Week+. I would consider myself hardcore.

ย 

A little bit more about myself. I'm currently 18 and living in singapore.

Edited by Weekai96

Hello,

My name is Balactus. I have been playing warframe since... Banshee was released? Almost 2 years. I am mastery rank 18 I play quite a bit, I am rather laid back, I like to help out newbies but I also love to do the events and tactical alerts, and I'm looking for people that also like to do them. My last few clans had one or two good people but they were just dying and I really need a place that is active. I am not currently in a clan. I am in the western US on MTN time. Please let me know if I could be a part of your team. Thank you

Hi!ย 

ย 

So I'm fairly new to Warframe, been playing for around 3 months? The last few clans I've been too haven't been too active, with only a handful of members on at one time. So I'm looking for a more active and friendly clan. I've been referred here by Jess from DL and she said this would be a clan I'm looking for!ย 

ย 

Some bits of info about me:

ย 

I do have a mic

Can use RaidCall

Mastery rank 7

And I'm 23, still schooling but I'll try to be as active as I can be!ย 

Living in Singapore right now GMT+8ย 

ย 

ย 

Looking forward to hearing from you! Hope I'll be a good fit for the team! Thanks a lot for reading my post!ย 

P.S. I'll be having my finals in less than a month's time. So I might not be very active in the mean time! But after that I'll be free as a bird to WF all day everyday!ย 

Heya! I amย interested about joining to clan, i am closing 100hours in warframe but sadly enough never gotten into clan community's unless we count few of clans wich were rather inactive or just not really social. I am currently sitting at mastery rank 10ย 

Hi, I'm a player who's recently gotten back into the game (stopped playing around the Mirage update). Your clan seems perfect as you have a competitive streak and seem to focus on working together considering the raidcall usage. Previously I'd only been in a small ghost clan with a couple of friends and now I'd be very interested in a bit of a larger community.

ย 

In terms of the requirements

-Be friendly, respectful, social and a team player. (That's me :P)

-Clan's main language is English, so please be fluent. (check)

-Mic required. (yep)

-Must be active and use RaidCall. (downloading now)

-Must be at least mastery rank 6. (MR9)

-Be competitive in global events (score above the minimum). (100%down)

-Must be at least 16 years of age. (19 going on 20)

ย 

IGN is HalcyonH66

Hey Guys,

ย 

MR16 looking for clan, I meet all the requirements, including having participated in and completed every event since I started playing (U9). I'm based in .au so Oceanic timezone.

ย 

IGN: evoWF

I meet all requirements necessary to join the clan and am now wondering if I may join :D. I just came back after a few months away from the game and I only started playing when...ย u11 came out I believe., so I never really got into the Global events. But in saying this I'm a very competitive player and willย be participating in all future events. :) ย 

Edited by LordAyuka

Hello,

ย 

I am Mov3m3nt and i would like to apply for this clan.

ย 

I have everything whats required to join this clan.

ย 

My Mastery Rank is 8 and iam playing Warframe since U9 i think although i had to take a huge break because my laptop couldnt run it anymore.

ย 

I have a mic as mentioned before. I never used Raid Call before so i will get that if i get accepted but i checked it and it looks pretty easy to use.

ย 

As for the competetive scene i havent participated there yet because of my lack of motivation.

This is about to change by joining the clan and doing the missions together with active people.

ย 

I meet the age requirements for more info Pm me.

ย 

If i have forgotten anything or you want to know more just Pm me.

ย 

Thanks a lot Mov3m3nt.

greetings!

my name is PVT.Terracotta, although my username is "coolnathan004"

i am mastery rank 13, and as you may notice, I am english.

currently? i have over 1000+ hours of gameplay, especially considering i have been here since update 7.

I am experience, and are more than willing to help others out warframe wise or other.

If you request any more information, please do not hesitate to PM me on Warframe, or add me on steam. (PVT.terracotta is my steam name.)

ย 

I await your responce! :D

ย 
Nathan.

Hi Guys,

ย 

I'm looking for a new home.. ย ย 

I think i meet all requirements.. not all that familiar with RC but willing to learn..

ย 

I've been playing for over a year. ย and always aim for 100% completion of events.... many, many runs for the fun ones..

ย 

Thanks,

ย 

BeWhatIAm

• 2 weeks later...