Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’–| Coup De Grace |๐Ÿ’– [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

Hey

ย 

Ingame my name is Shirafunes and im 22 years old, i currently started playing warframe again and got used to the mechanics and all of the new content by now, im mastery rank 9 (almost 10).ย 

ย 

My favorit Combo is Nyx prime , paris prime, hikou prime and bo prime.

ย 

i have around 200 hours in warframe as of now and have become very active in the game, ive never tried to use the chat program that you recommend but i used alot of TS and skype and such so shouldent be a big deal.

ย 

i live in denmark but i am used to talk in english since i used to spent alot of time raiding and doing arenas in games like wow, aion, gw2 and such.

ย 

Im hoping that a clan like yours could give me the some of the challenges ย i need along with fun and active people to play with since most of my friend quitted Warframe.

ย 

Thats a little about me hope to hear from ya

ย 

Peace.

ย 

Hey I'm MR 16 id like to join your clan, i speak English i have raid call , what you need? i got it or ill get it .if im not sleeping im playing warframe :P im the one holographic is asking you to invite . ty peace. Big Morgan Freeman Fan .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being a player of Warframe for almost 2 whole years, I'm a very active user. I'm a Mastery Rank 14 and 18 years of age. My current clans leadership has completely abandoned the clan I once started and, as this Clan has an excellent reputation, I was looking to become a member. I'm also respectful and helpful towards other players.ย 

ย 

I hope to hear back from you guys

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to join your clan, been playing for about 1.5 years. Im age 22 and Mastery Rank 8. Looking for a place to call home with an active, mature and competitive community. Hit me up on the forums or in game with more information when you get the chance, i look forward to hearing from you.

May I join your clan? I was the co warlord of a clan that was pretty active back in the day. However, due to some complications and the clan warlord not being active anymore, I was the last one standing. I have since left the clan and am now looking for a clan with active members where I can contribute to.

ย 

My mastery rank is 11 and I like to consider myself as a pretty skilled player. Hope to hear from you!ย 

Hi im very interesetd in joining your clan, My IGN is Hakureimu2g, I've been playing Warframe for about 3 weeks, my native language is Spanish (Sorry for my bad english) i have mic, raidcalll, teamspeak, skype... im very active and i love this game so much and i wanna to join a clan like yours, I've learned soo many things in last 3 ย weeks now i have a plenty amount of warframes, i do raids,im mastery rank 9, and im always learning how to get better at the game, As i said, im veeeeeeeeeeery active i play like 5-7 hours a day, im from Costa Rica and well, i really wanna join Coup De Grace...thank you for taking your time to read this

Edited by Hakureimu2g

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have a been a Warframe player for the majority of the past 2 years, couple on and offs, but ive allways found a reason to come back. Three weeks ago i returned from a break, my longest one, and ive been sorting out the new content, and learning the game again.

I have over 1300 hours logged, most frames and pretty much all top tier weaps formaed. My mastery rank is 10, although i have enough for 15. Recently i have gotten to the point i got to before taking my previous break, which is to pretty much only play pvp.

So i feel like becoming a part of a community again would make me enjoy this game quite a bit more, and yours seems top notch so Id like to join if theres still room for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey this looks like a really cool clan to join. I am 19 year old living in Florida. Iย 

I am Mastery 7. I've never really been part of clan before, except of a clan that my friends made that is currently inactive.ย 

I play this game a lot daily, and I am looking to meet new people and play missions with them.ย 

I freaking love this game and would also love to do stuff with clanmates.

IGN is RittoAcceleratorย 

- What is your (in game) name?

ย 

My In game name is Hannibird

ย 

- Could you tell me something about yourself?

ย 

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

ย 

- Time Zone

ย 

CET

- What is your age?

ย 

Iam 21 years young

- What is your Mastery Rank?

ย 

I am Mastery Rank 15 (700 hr playtime on Steam) but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

Well hello I've been looking around for a new clan since my old one has been over Run and been Disbanded from the inside since they kicked out or old leaders just hasan't been the same most of the requirement which made that clan awesome where removed, like Teamspeak 3 (voice Server), I've honestly haven't been part of a Good Clan that doesn't have some sort of communication and it's not as fun.

ย 

Im mastery Rank 19, have all the Frames or its Primed counter Part, Currently Working on farming Ash Prime BP, I can Run any kind of missions. During the Week i can play around 2-3hours and weekends I can play All night long that what I usually do unless i have something planned during the weekend which i do sometimes but not Every weekend,

ย 

The Reason why i cant play as much during the Week is i have a Job, I work as a security Guard on the Night Shift