Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’–| Coup De Grace |๐Ÿ’– [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

Hey there, i'm a 20 year old engineering student, with experience playing with comms, using discord.

i'm a hybrid casual/hardcore player (depends on how much time i have in a day) but am active regardless.

i'm coming back after a break, two months long and looking to get back into the clan life after a week of daily play.

I'm MR 16 (17 tomorrow), and pretty competent lol.

my IGN is the same as my profile here (tboneford97) and my discord tag is "Darky#7982".ย 

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

-Current In-Game Name?ย  ย Voakes

-Mastery Rank?ย  ย 6

-Do you use Discord?ย  yes i do. discord is voakes#8845

i play mostly casual right now since im still in the learning stages of the game but interested in getting more experience. look forward to interacting with you all!

Current In-Game Name?ย ย 

ย  ย koenigkill

Mastery Rank?ย ย 

ย  ย 6

Previous Clan?ย ย 

ย  small clan with friends who are all now inactive (I just started playing again after 1 and a halfย years)

Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch?ย ย 

ย  casual and relaxed

Do you use Discord?ย ย 

ย i have an account but im never using it

Edited by koenigkill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yes, my name is 2Cute4Zama and I would really like to join your clan, it seems organized and healthy and I would really like to join in your community. I am just about to hit mastery rank 5 and I also apply to all of the prefers on your recruitment page, i hope you can add me to your clan.

• 2 weeks later...

Current In-Game Name?ย ย ๏ปฟ

Saltphin

Mastery Rank?

Prev clan?

None

Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch?

Competitive but starting with Academie as I am newish

Discord?

ZuccSucc#2999

Cheers and I hope I'll play with this clan soon!

-Current In-Game Name? ย 

chicken-spaghetti

-Mastery Rank?ย 

-Previous Clan? ย 

WDHC

-Do you use Discord? ย 

yes

-Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch?

something in between if it exists.

-Anything we should know?

Destiny 2 refugee who blames himself for not trying this game sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

Current In-Game Name - Otterly_Insane

Mastery Rank - 16

Previous Clan - Potatoes of the Wind

Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch - More casual, though this has been pretty much the only game I play for the last few months.

Do you use Discord - Yes Otter#9243

Anything we should know - Been playing for about a year.ย  I play for at least an hour each day, depending on work. Might also fashion frame a little too much sometimes. My mains I think would be Mesa, Nezha, Nyx, Saryn, and Trinity to name a few. Would love to have some new friendly people to squad up with!

Current In-Game Name - johnydelta

Mastery Rank - 14

Previous Clan - Potatoes of the Wind

Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch - More casual, I enjoy the stats and numbers and finding the right combination to make something work, but I don't get my blood pressure up if someone borks a spy mission or anything. I like the game as a framework for something fun to doย with friends.

Do you use Discord - Yes johnyfive#7447

Anything we should know - I've only in my second month of playing the game;ย I initially refused to play on the grounds that a free to play just couldn't be any good even though one of my best friends was playing regularly and gave the game glowing reviews. Then I got in and never got out, never racked up so many hours in a game in such a short time. Favorite frames areย Mesa, Trinity, and Banshee, but I've only been able to try about a third of them!

I'd like to get into some of the things you just can't do reliably with random party members, or at least the content that can be so much more fun with a coordinated group!

• 1 month later...

Current In-Game Name?ย 
InTheDarkIce

-Mastery Rank? ย 
Currently 6

-Previous Clan? ย 
A clan i made with some friends back at 2016 (all retired now), the name is Multimedia4VHS.

-Do you use Discord? ย 
I do, It's Reason#6513 :)

-Anything we should know?ย 
I started playing at 2016 for like 120 hours, but then took a long break;ย and warframe piqued my interest again just now, but seeing all my friends offline for like 500 days is pretty sad so i went out to search for an active clan :D

Current In-Game Name: CelerityLeGOAT

Mastery Rank: 2, bout to be 3

Previous Clan: This would be my first clan

Discord: Yes i use discord always ( Celerity#1830 )

Anything you should know about me? Im really friendly and chill and love meeting new people to play with, also willing to contribute to anything that needs to be built. Other than that i think you would just have to talk to me haha

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-Current In-Game Name? ย 

Zephyr7

-Mastery Rank?ย 

-Previous Clan? ย 

No Clans

-Do you use Discord? ย 

Yes

-Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch?

Depends on Your Clan approach and my time availability.

-Anything we should know?

I played Warframe before. I have experience from similar type of games and mmo`s . Any other worth mentioning things i would prefer to talk about on discord -ย prefer talk to people.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

-Current In-Game Name?ย ย 

jimjones70

-Mastery Rank?ย ย 

-Previous Clan?ย ย 

none

-Are you looking to join a competitive or casual branch?ย ย 

casual

-Do you use Discord?ย ย 

yes, hiimjimmi#3772

-Anything we should know?ย ย