Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best GUN for excalibur

Remii

Ok and other question, if i have two weapons how to change them ? Without selling the last one ?

Click on the weapon from the main armory screen, then click on the weapon you want to use (note: make sure to click on the one you already bought) from the tray at the bottom the screen, then in the upper right there should some buttons there should be one that says something along the lines of equipt. Hopefully that will help you.

craft the HEK its possibly the best gun iv got... loaded it up with crit damage % bonus on every slot and one 59% more bullets fired (id spam more of those if I had any) the things a beast.... can kill a hell of alot incredibly quickly... as a sidearm with it id take the lex when its lvl'd it gives you some long range sniper support for when your shotgun just cant hit that damn thing at the oposite side of the map courching behind a piller.

For end game is only 2 options that'll max you out, either the Gorgon or the HEK, simple as that, what you prefer is up to you really.

and yet i'm doing perfectly fine with a Burston

IMO almost any gun is good for end game as long as you know how to use it.

Edited by Plagueheart

ok got it, is the HEK hard to crafting ?

not really it can be a bit of a grind to get the plates though, the hardest area you have to farm is earth which aint really so hard to do, jupiter and venus are a cakewalk its just that the plates dont drop to often on venus which makes it infurating when you need 900 of the buggers

For the Earth Boss for example, you WILL need either Gorgon or HEK, to kill him fast. They have the highest damage output, sure the Burston is "fine", but it's not the best. Which was the question.

not really it can be a bit of a grind to get the plates though, the hardest area you have to farm is earth which aint really so hard to do, jupiter and venus are a cakewalk its just that the plates dont drop to often on venus which makes it infurating when you need 900 of the buggers

It's 900 salvage and 500 alloy plates, but you're right, it was a grind on Venus.

I kind of exploited the game to get them faster though, I'd find an area that would trigger enemy spawn waves, and then just kill them and retrigger that spawn over and over, that way I made about 100 alloy plates every 30 minutes or so.

Edited by FanaticGamer

The Burstons gap between bursts reduce the DPS to a point where you best have a Loki around to disarm the boss, or you are in hurtin' country. (Population: You.)

You should just pick a gun that compliments your playstyle.

The natural effective range and unique abilities for weapons should be your prime concerns in choosing a gun. Anything else is just modding.

As long as you don't pick a MK-1 Braton you should be fine with anything you pick.

Although for the shotguns you should just pick a HEK and learn how to "handle the small mag size" (read: don't miss).

To hop on the e-peen-bandwagon, my burston one-bursts everything that isn't a heavy mob or boss. Granted I need to land one headshot, but it's a 3-shot burst, how hard could it be to land one headshot...